Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for Hostbill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for Hostbill

I'm transferring from whmcs to hostbill I have about 40 clients or so expecting this that to go from 40-100 or so within the next year. I'm trying to get a solid ssd vps to in anticipation for the expansion but I'm not sure how much storage to get. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• what's wrong with x2.5+ your current storage?

• @needavps said:
    what's wrong with x2.5+ your current storage?

I'm currently using my cPanel provider for whmcs and I cant use that for hostbill.

• You wont need a lot of storage for that. In the region of 20GB should be enough. Scaling as you grow or as is needed should not be a problem either.

Thanked by 1HashTag
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

With 20-30GB, you should be more than enough for Hostbill installation. Can run lots of module, huge DB and lot's more.

If you are looking for a host that know Hostbill too, check us out (gestiondbi.com) or @Clouvider. We both use Hostbill ourselves on a daily basis. We can provide you nice VPS.

Regards, David

Thanked by 2Clouvider HashTag
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

@HashTag said:
    I'm transferring from whmcs to hostbill I have about 40 clients or so expecting this that to go from 40-100 or so within the next year. I'm trying to get a solid ssd vps to in anticipation for the expansion but I'm not sure how much storage to get. Can anyone help me out?

You can take our $7 2GB RAM VPS you get 70GB SSD and we charge or $15 4GB RAM + 150GB SSD

https://qovic.com/virtual-servers

Just incase you're planning to reserve backups and stuff.