Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LTD Formation in United Kingdom
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LTD Formation in United Kingdom

Hello everyone, I'm non resident of United Kingdom. I'm from Bangladesh. Actually, I would like to register a company in United Kingdom with LTD. Anyone can help me? From which website I can do it easily?

Thanked by 1jh

Comments

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

There are many LTD formation services, do a quick Google search. Pick a reputable service that can advise you regarding taxation and stuff as well.

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

You should take an independent advice given that you’re looking to open a business in a vastly different region and especially as you are currently at stage of not knowing yet how to open it.

Other than that - google U.K. limited company formation agents. There are literally thousands of those, or you could use Companies House directly.

Thanked by 2khalequzzaman ehab
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Clouvider said: you could use Companies House directly.

You need a registered office, which has to be located in the UK - so you have to get a virtual one, which means you get a formation agency involved anyway. Might as well let them handle all the paperwork.

• Do they offer mail-forwarding? If I get virtual office from any company?

• Why not ask the companies or read their websites. You might learn more about the process that way

• crpatelcrpatel Member
    edited August 2018

Isn't this thread same?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited August 2018

They will ask the same question over and over until somebody does it for them.

They aren't capable of doing it on their own.

• @OmgpleaseRead said:
    Why not ask the companies or read their websites. You might learn more about the process that way

Ok, I'll do.

• @khalequzzaman17 said:
    Hello everyone, I'm non resident of United Kingdom. I'm from Bangladesh. Actually, I would like to register a company in United Kingdom with LTD. Anyone can help me? From which website I can do it easily?

You need to be quick though as summer is nearly over.

Thanked by 5Clouvider Zare Yura FHR jh
  • emghemgh Member

@zafouhar said:

@khalequzzaman17 said:

You need to be quick though as summer is nearly over.

Let’s be fair most summerhosts are far from registered.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited August 2018

From what I've observed, some summer hosts take a year to set up because it takes too long for them to understand and set things up.

Sadly, what they tend to build is a sand castle and crumbles down during next summer.

• jhjh Member

Hahahaha good luck

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

Try Estonian e-residency, the brexit is almost there ;) Otherwise CompaniesMadeSimple is ok

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Why did you need to open a new thread? You have asked about this before and I think its turnout is pretty clear?