Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free OpenVZ node panel release
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free OpenVZ node panel release

subigosubigo Member
edited February 2012 in General

I was going to put this in the other thread, but it's not really the same thing and would probably confuse people (if my PM's are any indication). I released a web-based control panel for vps users earlier today, and now I'm released the OpenVZ node panel for hosts as well. It's very simple and not really a replacement for the giant bloated panels out there (if that's what you're after). But it's good at what it does and I've been using it on all of my nodes for a while now. My clients have no complaints.

Here you go: http://boxctrl.com/vz-installation.html

Thanked by 3debug Mon5t3r upfreak

Comments

• Looks good :).

• Two for one today....nice :)

• By the way, after reviewing your code, it appears to have a lot of exploits with it. You may want to address some of them. Most of them are in /panel/*

• subigosubigo Member
    edited February 2012

@Derek said: By the way, after reviewing your code, it appears to have a lot of exploits with it. You may want to address some of them. Most of them are in /panel/*

Want to PM me and tell me what you've found?