Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for 4 and less for test =) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for 4 and less for test =)

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2012

@taipres said: He's been whining about my site and not being on it since I came here. Now he's whining about me posting it because it promotes other providers...I have no grudge, I just find it unfortunate everyone caters to his will, when I thought this was lowendtalk not buyvmtalk.

Aldryic is hardly worried about what sites list us, especially ones where the owners have a tiff because people don't visit his site as much as insert whatever site is competition. We're not on many lists, but that's fine, we'll keep working at it and improve where we can. We don't stress over what everyone else is trying to do, we focus on what our users are wanting and the best way to market it.

Aldryic loves to set people off and you're doing exactly that. It's rare that he has to say more than a sentence to make a person fly off the handle. There's an individual on here that does just that and you're not far off.

This isn't buyvmtalk but this isn't cheapvpsdealstalk either. The difference is it's rare that you'll see us shill, unlike the vast majority of the companies on here, and yourself :P

Francisco

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited April 2012

No, @taipres, you've been whining about your site.
    I find it unfortunate you have an odd superiority complex, which seems to make you think you're above everyone.

Welcome to Low End Talk. Not LetsMakeItCheapVPSDeals.co.nr.co.cc.tk.info.net

*Fixed the .net bit, terribly sorry.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@Francisco said: Aldryic is hardly worried about what sites list us, especially ones where the owners have a tiff because people don't visit his site as much as insert whatever site is competition. We're not on many lists, but that's fine, we'll keep working at it and improve where we can :)

Aldryic loves to set people off and you're doing exactly that. It's rare that he has to say more than a sentence to make a person fly off the handle. There's an individual on here that does just that and you're not far off.

This isn't buyvmtalk but this isn't cheapvpsdealstalk either. The difference is it's rare that you'll see us shill, unlike the vast majority of the companies on here.

Francisco

Aldryic didn't set me off at all, I just find it interesting the last person who got into an argument with either him or yourself was banned and the last person he complained about (that person being me) a mod jumps and asks me to cater to Aldryics will. It's clear who's got pull around here, but don't expect me to bend to it, because I really don't care...what I care about is equality.

You mean mao? the fellow that pissed off pretty well everyone in here? The only person that felt Mao was bringing anything of value to the community was himself and maybe you.

I'm not getting into this pissing contest because it isn't going to change anything. You're welcome to supply logs/etc of this mod that demanded you 'bend over and take it like a whore' since i'm sure many people would like to see it.

Francisco

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@ElliotJ said: No, @taipres, you've been whining about your site.

I find it unfortunate you have an odd superiority complex, which seems to make you think you're above everyone.

Welcome to Low End Talk. Not LetsMakeItCheapVPSDeals.co.nr.co.cc.tk.info.

Hi Elliot, perhaps you didn't see http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/2340/i-apologize

Also the .net was generously purchased and is in the control of prometeus. And i'm not superior nor better to anyone, but I still don't bow to obvious inequality because other do.

• @taipres Fixed. Perhaps you didn't read the rest of my post.

@taipres said: but I still don't bow to obvious inequality because other do.

I'm not sure what this inequality you speak of is exactly. Aldryic has barely been on in the past week, myself about the same. Minus today and a post here/there I've been trying to catch up on everything else. You dug your own grave, don't blame us.

Francisco

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@Francisco thanks for sharing. And also scroll up, this thread got derailed when Aldryic started whining about me answering the op's question with a sort table from my site.... The OP kindly PM'd me about it too BTW, since it answered his question, which I was happy to read. In any case prior to Aldryic's off topic post all was well with this thread, there's really nothing more to it short of what's already been pointed out.

• Ahahaha. I make an offhanded comment, and this kid is completely obsessed with me again.

@taipres said: this thread got derailed when Aldryic started whining about me

A single comment derailed the thread? No, your obsession with me is what derailed things. Sorry mec, but I'm married. And even if I weren't, you cry far too much for my tolerance :P

@taipres said: But I'll edit my sig in the meantime to cater to his immature demands, no problem.

I never said anything about your signature, son.

@taipres said: Maybe i'll just change it instead to promote BuyVM since that's what he really wants.

Please don't. The last thing we would want is having you associated with our business <3

@taipres said: He's been whining about my site and not being on it since I came here.

Not quite. I've been laughing over your pathetic attempts at bullying people over to your site (along with the halfassed apology, which looked more like another attempt to draw traffic than any meaningful admission). Don't get butthurt just because someone called you out on the "I'm unbiased, and a strong leader" BS. Especially when your following actions just served to undermine your words :P

@taipres said: Aldryic didn't set me off at all

Funny, you sure do seem pretty damn obsessed with me for something that didn't set you off.

@taipres said: a mod jumps and asks me to cater to Aldryics will

There aren't even any posts by a mod in this page. And even if I had the indecency to try and bully them into doing what I wanted (or going to a specific URL), what makes you think any of them would acquiesce?

You know, at least Maounique would come up with new and interesting stories to tell when someone debunked him. You just continue to spew the same old nonsense, and it gets rather dull =\

Thanked by 2Infinity TheHackBox
  • Here we go again...
    The kid appears, dissappears, appears...
    I want to make a list of kids...

Thanked by 2Infinity TheHackBox
  • how to close this damn discussion?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Flag the thread for a moderator asking for it to be closed.

This discussion has been closed.