Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a WHMCS Lifetime License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a WHMCS Lifetime License

Hello,

I am looking to buy a WHMCS Lifetime License.

Any recommendations? Offers?

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

extralicense.com is worth a check.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

If price go above $1k I'll seriously start considering selling my spare ones XD.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Doesn't @BlaZe have a shitload of license collection?

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

dustyguy said: I am looking to buy a WHMCS Lifetime License.

900$ unbranded lifetime license

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@deank said:

I do have but transferred licenses cannot be transferred again :p so once you buy a transferred license, it has 0 resale value unless you sell off the whole account.

• Thanks guys for the suggestions

• @BlaZe said:

@deank said:

I do have but transferred licenses cannot be transferred again :p so once you buy a transferred license, it has 0 resale value unless you sell off the whole account.

Do you mind selling the whole account like one of them? I dont have intentions of reselling. Want it for own consumption.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

dustyguy said: Do you mind selling the whole account like one of them? I dont have intentions of reselling. Want it for own consumption.

emails cannot be changed in accounts

• @dustyguy said:

@BlaZe said:

@deank said:

Do you mind selling the whole account like one of them? I dont have intentions of reselling. Want it for own consumption.

I think it would be a question of if WHMCS themselves would allow it

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Honestly why would you buy a lifetime license, the yearly updates themselfs are worth a monthly paying of WHMCS itself, same bullshit.

• @hostdare said:

dustyguy said: Do you mind selling the whole account like one of them? I dont have intentions of reselling. Want it for own consumption.

Then may be share email account as well as a part of the deal?

• @Ho-ost said:

@dustyguy said:

@BlaZe said:

@deank said:

I think it would be a question of if WHMCS themselves would allow it

If i take the whole email account, then may be they wont have issues would they?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

armandorg said: the yearly updates themselfs are worth a monthly paying of WHMCS itself, same bullshit.

disagree if you need unlimited client license

• @armandorg said:
    Honestly why would you buy a lifetime license, the yearly updates themselfs are worth a monthly paying of WHMCS itself, same bullshit.

But then you dont buy updates every year. and still get to keep a working license without the 250user restriction. . . I understand that if I can afford 250 users paying me, May be the license monthly one will make sense. . . but then I havent gotten there yet.

@dustyguy said:

@hostdare said:

Can't you just claim the account being hacked so they can change it?

• @hostdare said:

armandorg said: the yearly updates themselfs are worth a monthly paying of WHMCS itself, same bullshit.

disagree if you need unlimited client license

Yes Sir! Thats what I wanted to say as well.

• @armandorg said:

@dustyguy said:

@hostdare said:

They can do that, I dont know there are loop holes, but then the purpose of posting it in the community is see if there is some one trustworthy around to buy from them.

@dustyguy said:

@armandorg said:

@dustyguy said:

@hostdare said:

They can do that, I dont know there are loop holes, but then the purpose of posting it in the community is see if there is some one trustworthy around to buy from them.

No no you did not understand me, i was talking about the email. Claim the email that is hacked and you no longer have access to it, so you need to use another email for the WHMCS license/login aswell for security reasons.

• @armandorg said:

@dustyguy said:

@armandorg said:

@dustyguy said:

@hostdare said:

No no you did not understand me, i was talking about the email. Claim the email that is hacked and you no longer have access to it, so you need to use another email for the WHMCS license/login aswell for security reasons.

Ohh Gotcha. . . thanks for the Tip.

Do you know any one who is willing to sell his/her license?

@dustyguy said:

@armandorg said:

@dustyguy said:

@armandorg said:

@dustyguy said:

@hostdare said:

Ohh Gotcha. . . thanks for the Tip.

Do you know any one who is willing to sell his/her license?

Honestly i have around 3-4 licenses for a few brands of mine but i'm paying monthly for those. Although i do know @BlaZe has tons of those lifetime crap, and he is trusted too.

• @BlaZe willing to shell one to me?

• @dustyguy said:
    @BlaZe willing to shell one to me?

Freudian much?

I do have unused licenses (which can't be sold) and I can let you use them for a while but you'll have to pay for the renewal fee.

Also, if I do happen to use the license, I'll let you know, so you'll have to find a backup plan too.

• @BlaZe bhai bas kya. . .
    ek bech do yaar. . . Vidhyavihar aake paise deta hu chahiye to. . .

@dustyguy said:
    @BlaZe bhai bas kya. . .

Haha :D sure you're welcome to visit my office any time :)

But I really have future plan for those licenses, so sorry but as I said, if you want to use them, I can lend it.

• @BlaZe said:

@dustyguy said:
    @BlaZe bhai bas kya. . .

Haha :D sure you're welcome to visit my office any time :)

But I really have future plan for those licenses, so sorry but as I said, if you want to use them, I can lend it.

PM