Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ DireVPS ★ 8 Months on ★ £4.00 ★ 4GB RAM, 1GB Swap, 100GB Disk, 2000GB BW, Two IPv6 and 1 IPv4 ★ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ DireVPS ★ 8 Months on ★ £4.00 ★ 4GB RAM, 1GB Swap, 100GB Disk, 2000GB BW, Two IPv6 and 1 IPv4 ★

2»

Comments

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited November 2013

• @ZeroCool said:
    [support #1004338]

Just looking into it now.

• @ZeroCool said:

lol - I'll need more than 2 minutes.

edited November 2013

@Dave said:
    lol - I'll need more than 2 minutes.

why my vps change the specification
    i got this 1GB Ram Swap 512

i am buy this plan before and i got
    4GB RAM, 1GB Swap, 100GB Disk, 2000GB BW, Two IPv6 and 1 IPv4 ★

now you change my vps without notice
    1GB RAM
    512GB Swap
    100GB Disk space

• I think i need back my money coz you scam me
    wtf your TOS Not Refund but this not under my mistake but
    you do scam with change my plan i buy without notice

• @ZeroCool - Your VPS hasn't changed specification. I'm happy to reload your OS and login to find out if you've changed something though?

If the control panel say's you're getting 4GB of RAM then there's no way you can be allocated anything else. The VPS picks up it's config from the control panel system.

For what you believe to be happening to happen, we'd need to go and override that functionality. It wouldn't be worth our while to do so.

If you're hiding the IP address in the control panel screenshot, you might need to hide it in your terminal screenshot too.

edited November 2013

i send my ip to your box check it with my full screenshot with my vps ip

i do hide the ip for secure reason

i don't change anything just reload os centos 5 32bit and install kloxo just that

• @ZeroCool - Do you mind me reloading the OS and taking a look?

I don't need your IP address. I just mean you might want to hide it in your shell screenshot as it's shown there.

• @Dave said:
    ZeroCool - Do you mind me reloading the OS and taking a look?

I don't need your IP address. I just mean you might want to hide it in your shell screenshot as it's shown there.

okey done removed

• @ZeroCool said:

Is that a confirmation that I can reload your OS?

• o> @Dave said:

Is that a confirmation that I can reload your OS?

sure if that need coz nothing my data inthere i has been moved it

• @ZeroCool said:
    o> Dave said:

Ok, I'll go take a look at it.

• I had initially put a temporary fix in place for the issues you reported but you undid this by rebooting your VPS via our control panel. If you wished to continue using our control panel, there was no other option than to convert your container from vSwap to the older style UBC/burstable memory until we could roll out a patch to fix your issue. We have fields in our database which determines whether or not your container is to have vSwap or Burstable RAM so we were able to fix your account quickly.

Unfortunately, as the DireVPS product has 1GB vSwap this meant you ended up with privvmpages and meminfo pages set to 1GB explaining your reports of 1GB RAM. This was an oversight on our part but it got around the issues you were experiencing.

We have since patched the issue you originally reported and switched you back to vSwap.

Hope this helps.