Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Offers

ElfminsterElfminster Member
edited February 2012 in General

Any LEB out there with free/special offer on cPanel?

Comments

• Newwebsite has one for Directadmin 6.95 monthly

• You will not find a lowendbpx that gives it for free unless you willing to pay for a year, and I doubt that even exists. Hostigation is the cheapest place that I have seen for cPanel. $10 for OpenVZ and $11 for KVM.

• Last I checked HostRail had a 65% off coupon that could be used towards cPanel...

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Here is our last post on Facebook:

"Well well well. cPanel Certified Technician? Yup! Jeremiah has received his cPanel Technical Certification and cPanel Sales Certification. This adds a couple of more to his already long list of certifications, qualifications, and experience.

In light of this, we are running a cPanel special!!!

cPanel/WHM Licenses are $5, That is 66% OFF!!!! Use coupon: cPanel
    Installation of cPanel/WHM on any machine is FREE! (requires CentOS 5 or 6). Please open a ticket to have us install it on your machine."

Regards,

Chris

• @CVPS_Chris said: cPanel/WHM Licenses are $5

That's crazy.

• @DotVPS Are you planing on buying them then reselling them to your clients?

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited February 2012

is this offer applicable for existing / users from other offers too?
    if not...
    a 2GB VPS comes at 17.95 discount for $7/m adding cpanel for list price of $15 brings to $22/m (coupon code 2048)
    with this offer
    2GB VPS comes at 24.95 adding cpanel at $5 brings the cost to $29.95/m ( coupon code : cpanel)

if can order cpanel seperately, then we get 2GB Vps and cpanel at 7+5 = $12/m (coupon code : peppr)

can i cook this offer up?

• @AsuraHosting said: That's crazy.

That's a loss leader, nothing crazy about it.

• ElfminsterElfminster Member
    edited February 2012

@CVPS_Chris

Can I avail of your $7 2GB VPS with your $5 cPanel? :)

• @Elfminster said: Can I avail of your $7 2GB VPS with your $5 cPanel? :)

ahh tatz the coupon peppr i am talking about ;) lets wait for him...

• Not so lowend, but jaguarpc also offers cpanel at $5 per pop. it comes to around 24/month for a 1Gb VPS with 50Gb space (WHT double space Offer)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Yes this can be combined with our $7 offer.

Regards,

CHris

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Can sonebody explain me what is the purpose of cpanel? It is for reseller hosting?

• KairusKairus Member
    edited February 2012

@netomx said: Can sonebody explain me what is the purpose of cpanel? It is for reseller hosting?

For people who don't want to manage their web/e-mail/whatever servers by command line?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Oh, like webmin?

• @CVPS_Chris said: Yes this can be combined with our $7 offer.

how? :D
    since i only have 1 coupon code box.

Addon - cPanel/WHM $15.00 USD
    Subtotal:   $39.95 USD
    $17.95 USD Recurring Discount:      $17.95 USD
    Total Due Today:    $22.00 USD
    Total Recurring:     $22.00 USD Monthly

• @Mon5t3r said: since i only have 1 coupon code box

buy the vps without cpanel for 7/m and create a support ticket perhaps?

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • Order/pay for the VPS first, then add cPanel as a product addon?

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @miTgiB said: That's a loss leader, nothing crazy about it.

Oh right right. Only thing crazy is your "crazy plans for crazy prices! It's crazy!", haha =D.

But seriously, $12 for a 2GB OVZ VPS w/ CPanel is a pretty crazy deal... Even I'm thinking of picking 1 up, haha.

• 12 dollar for 2gb vps with cpanel is a steal.. something must go wrong here :P

• @Kairus said: For people who don't want to manage their web/e-mail/whatever servers by command line?

So it does automatically update the servers and install security updates? Or where is the advantage in contrast to a shared hosting?

• @nabo said: Or where is the advantage in contrast to a shared hosting?

You have root access, you get to say yes or no to what runs on the server opposed to shared hosts.

• @miTgiB said: You have root access, you get to say yes or no to what runs on the server opposed to shared hosts.

But you still have to take care of the security of the server. So in the end you will be still forced to use the command line?

• @nabo said: So in the end you will be still forced to use the command line?

There is cPHulk from cpanel and csf/lfd from ConfigureServer that do a good job at security. Nothing is foolproof, but a cPanel server with csf/lfd is fairly self-sustaining.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Cpanel at 5$/mo is a very good deal (I really think there is a loss here for cpvs) :-)

• @miTgiB said: cPanel server with csf/lfd is fairly self-sustaining.

I would definitely agree with this; CSF&LFD are definitely great.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@prometeus said: Cpanel at 5$/mo is a very good deal

it's the best deals so far I have seen, but I am looking for external license deals, so far the lowest cost is $14.95. Anyone know the better deals?

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

For an annual license you can get some discount at licensepal...

• @Mon5t3r said: since i only have 1 coupon code box.

Try ordering without cpanel to begin with, then after your order contact them to claim the cpanel special. Not bad of a deal at all!

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @FTN_Kevin said: Try ordering without cpanel to begin with, then after your order contact them to claim the cpanel special. Not bad of a deal at all!

You don't even have to do that. After you order, go to Service Addons, and select cPanel. Input the coupon into the coupon box, and boom!

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r