Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a NAT server for MPD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a NAT server for MPD

Trying to downsize some, so I might be in the market for a NAT server with ~200 GB HDD and maybe 500GB bandwidth (100Mbps uplink is fine). I'm the only listener and would run the MPD daemon at 96 kB/s.
I'm a cheap f*ck and I don't want to spend more than $10 per year (see first part of first sentence). Any offers??
Thanks!

Comments

• Maybe @Cam has a deal that could help.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@thagoat said:
    Trying to downsize some, so I might be in the market for a NAT server with ~200 GB HDD and maybe 500GB bandwidth (100Mbps uplink is fine). I'm the only listener and would run the MPD daemon at 96 kB/s.
    I'm a cheap f*ck and I don't want to spend more than $10 per year (see first part of first sentence). Any offers??
    Thanks!

Are you able to budge at all on your budget? I can make you an offer (send me a pm if interested)

@huntercop said:
    Maybe @Cam has a deal that could help.

Thanks for the tag!

• seanhoseanho Member

I think the hard part is going to be the 200GB storage; if you can compress that down or use a remote mount (or Google Drive, etc.), you can definitely hit that budget. Or you could raise your budget.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I have a storage container waiting for you in Lenoir if you are willing to pay ~$20/year.