Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

proxee.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

proxee.net

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
edited October 2013 in Reviews

just cam across a funny guy running a funny site http://proxee.net

he has been hiding his --s (ips) behind cluodflare, but amazingly keeps positng his ips in open forum http://66.150.164.185/

is it a good practise?

by the way is proxee.net a good provider? (seems like having 1 drop in the domain registrat)

did not see any review of this in any forum...

anybody any idea!

who this ip belongs to, who can add contents to this ip, who owns this domain?

this may be out of preview of LET, but i posted out of curiosity, since people do post about birthdays, android, smartphones, etc.

if this isnt meant to be here, I AM SORRY, the thread may please closed by some moderator.

Comments

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

So now you're trying to transition to bringing in the Skype proxy service I use because you got caught attempting to grab my IP via a Skype exploit and were dumb enough to admit it. What's next, sending emails to them trying to get me kicked off too? Oh and if you're looking for reviews you probably won't find any since they dont meet the LET guidelines since they're not a VPS or Dedi provider (but again, you're not the sharpest knife so you didn't figure that one out on your own).

For those who don't know the backstory. @agentmishra has been questioned by myself and another person (@texteditor) about his shady business practices and now hes trying to spin it into something else in order to get the warranted attention off of himself.

I contacted him as Skype as a customer looking for more details about his service and to see why he was so diligent about hiding information. He then proceeds to act completely unprofessional, call me "son" over and over and the icing on the cake, attempts to obtain my IP address via a Skype exploit (luckily I have a Skype proxy for LoL & WoW gaming).

Read more @ http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14323/sugest-me-big-disc-space-cheap-vps-provider

• Agentmishra is shady as hell, tried to sell me a dedicated server "I've already set it up deposit the fund via paypal to xxx" he sent me a messaged telling me he had some, so I enquired a bit more.

He is very unprofessional especially since he told me to F off..

Thanked by 1irm
  • irmirm Member

Uh oh... :(

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2013

@ATHK said:
    Agentmishra is shady as hell, tried to sell me a dedicated server "I've already set it up deposit the fund via paypal to xxx" he sent me a messaged telling me he had some, so I enquired a bit more.

He is very unprofessional especially since he told me to F off..

why do not you write the complete script.

people have the habit of blaming, but you do not understand, when you point to others, you three fingers points to you.

here also an incomplete story.

any ways

lets stick to the thread

• irmirm Member

@agentmishra People are coming out of the wood work to comment about your shady business practices. Are you going to tell them they're a waste of time too like you told me I was?

• @agentmishra

I think that you need to talk a bit about your business. This thing is getting strange and harmful to your image :/

edited October 2013

@EkaatyLinux said:
    agentmishra

I think that you need to talk a bit about your business. This thing is getting strange and harmful to your image :/

nice to hear from you.

just one question, if i be rude or vulgar or insulting to you how do you react?

somebody over the PM called me "DOGGY" so i replied "F OFF", he felt bad assuming i should not.

i do not understand if this forum is about digging people (i use bind, its only for domain names).

when i will feel like posting offers, then such people should suggest, where as i see lots of efforts being made to know who am I, rather than bringing benifit to the community.

and of course talking about my business will happen only when i wish to promote my business over LET.

when the time comes, will surely do so.

but thanks for your advice

;)

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

I see @agentmishra is still refusing to address the issue of him not providing any sort of background on the hosting service(s) he provides on these forums even though others are now starting to ask questions.

stop bugging me @fcfc

i did not see you posting about your company, why should i, and those who use my services they already are aware of the answers to the obvious questions.

and many of the users here say i should post my company offers here to shut the mouth of those pointing at me, still my business is doing great.

and yes, 1 more thing, like a customer has every right to choose a service provider, i also have full right to choose how should i select as my customer.

i just do not know why are you trying to get to know me.

you wished to reveal me, go ahead, and if you fail, i will surely help you.

i do not see people posting their background here!

yes when i will have to post offers, will surely do so.

no body has seen offers from me, is just because, i am contented with constant inflow of costumers.

i just do not understand why you are so much interested in knowing me, you wanted to take a service form me to build a CDN.( you are already a skype proxy provider) i just denied services to you, my will, why do i even need to answer you any more...

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

@agentmishra so in other words you're going to continue to peddle your sketchy as hell "service" that apparently has no set prices, no known location, a datacenter that does not allow its services/network to be used for any sort of CDN (that's a new one by the way, still trying to figure out which DC this is) and so on in hopes that no one else notices that you're potentially scamming and/or misleading people behind the scenes?

Good luck & have fun. I'll make sure that doesn't happen by notifying those who you attempt to reel in and let them know to check these threads and show them what's up :)

@fcfc said:
    agentmishra so in other words you're going to continue to peddle your sketchy as hell "service" that apparently has no set prices, no known location, a datacenter that does not allow its services/network to be used for any sort of CDN (that's a new one by the way, still trying to figure out which DC this is) and so on in hopes that no one else notices that you're potentially scamming and/or misleading people behind the scenes?

Good luck & have fun. I'll make sure that doesn't happen by notifying those who you attempt to reel in via PM's by linking them to these threads and showing them what's up :)

and when you do so, kindly point out those instances where i have been scamming and misleading people.

any ways why the hell i am even replying to such craps...

any moderators may kindly look into the matter, as the thread is again getting to divert to personal differences, if there is no review of proxee.net (what will be a review, may be a crap service, since the owner is a crap), and if there is nobody to comment on the review, may this thread be closed, and @fcfc be dealt with

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

You realize you made a thread asking for a review of a website/host that has zero presence on LowEndTalk.com because they do not provide VPS or Dedicated server services that are required in order to be an advertiser on LET correct? Sorry to say but you're a fucking idiot for not being able to understand this (but I have a feeling you already knew this).

I suggest you read http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines over and over and over till you can recite it from memory because apparently you're not able to grasp any of whats being said.

And the kicker? You made this thread after you realized I use them for a Skype proxy when you attempted to utilize a Skype exploit to obtain my IP address.

• http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/343514/#Comment_343514

Other time was in PM which I deleted because you were constantly harassing me, you even opened two more PM's with me after I told you I wasn't interested when you couldn't display a website or any company information.

• by the way is proxee.net a good provider? (seems like having 1 drop in the domain registrat)

WTF does having "1 drop in the domain registrar" have to do with the current owner of the domain? Hint: the correct answer to my question is "not a f*cking thing".

The "1 drop" means that a previous owner of the domain name didn't renew the name and so it was deleted from the registry and made available for registration again.

who this ip belongs to

bgp.he.net has an excellent tool to determine who owns an IP address, peering, etc. :) Most websites are hosted on IPs that "belong" to either their web host, or their web hosts data center.

• @agentmishra

I'm trying to protect your image (and mine). If you can't provide any information, people here will start to recommend clients to not do any business with you.

I REALY don't want this and I think that you too. Just reply some questions to guarantee that this people will not bother you again.

Because this is really geting annoying. If I'm not wrong, there are 3 or 4 posts about you. Your image will get damaged if you can't manage this :/

Please, don't get me wrong dude :s

• @agentmishra

One more thing, I REALLY understand your point here and I need to say tha in some cases I maybe act in the same way you act.

I think that you have the right to work as you want and, if you was really scamming people, this guys should already be here screaming about this.

But in other way, you need to understand that potential clients want to know who is behind a corporation. You can see that many people may contract your services to important applications and they get afraid of not knowing if you will simply turn in glitter.

And why people get worried when someone try to get her IP?

• Since @agentmishra is not posting offers, it is okay that he doesn't provide such and such information.

If he mention in a thread to "PM Me" and an interested party contacted him, it is a private conversation. It is assumed the potential client should know what he is doing, as it is private.

A host (in this case @agentmishra) initiating PM is a different story.

This discussion has been closed.