Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon SES email statistics
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Amazon SES email statistics

When using Amazon SES with multiple domains as SMTP Relay I want to see the sending statistics for each domain. How many emails each domain has sent, delivered, bounced (hard/soft), in queue and other criteria.

Mandrill had a good interface for that... I'm sure SES also has the reporting somewhere so any pointers in the right direction would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited July 2018

Sendy

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited July 2018

SES doesn't have that feature, try SES+SNS

Thanked by 2vimalware coreflux
  • I know sendy... but I am not asking for stats within Sendy. I'm asking about mails that are directly sent frm SES SMTP and not through Sendy or Sendy API.

@Devonius
    SNS is quite a bit of reading and ticking around to setup... is there no front end interface (paid or free) which can connect to your SES account and pull over the information in a friendly human readable format ?

• RazzaRazza Member

@mehargags said:
    I know sendy... but I am not asking for stats within Sendy. I'm asking about mails that are directly sent frm SES SMTP and not through Sendy or Sendy API.

@Devonius
    SNS is quite a bit of reading and ticking around to setup... is there no front end interface (paid or free) which can connect to your SES account and pull over the information in a friendly human readable format ?

Am not aware of any per made front end I made a simple one a year or so back for someone, you make a simple and basic one quite easily.

What you do is turn on delivery reports and use SNS to post to a http endpoint then you can use something like php to decode and extract the info out of the json data that gets posted then you can store that in a database then you just need to make a page to display the data stored in the db.

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited July 2018

@mehargags said:
    I know sendy... but I am not asking for stats within Sendy. I'm asking about mails that are directly sent frm SES SMTP and not through Sendy or Sendy API.

@Devonius

SNS quite simple, but to see http visulization I think you need to create your own simple interface to do visualization (2 simple php code, 1 php with parse json code and save to db, 1 php with some simple sql query and visualize it),

the simplest way to see your visualization is to create SNS with your email as endpoint, and set SES (email account) notification delivery to this SNS subscription, and with gmail (i'm not sure the other email provider visualization) you can see how many emails within the same title that you have received (the email title would be one field on your SNS subscription setting) then you can easily know how many email delivered within you set-ed gmail account.

you can separate each email address/domains with different sns subscription (means that your gmail will have different title for each SES email address/domain),