Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon Prime Day
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Amazon Prime Day

Just in case anyone missed it:

Amazon Prime Day (deals for prime members + prime trial members) kicks off in about 10 minutes.

Thanked by 1graphic

Comments

• I'm ready to rape my wallet.

• ArisCArisC Member

@graphic said:
    I'm ready to rape my wallet.

Thankfully amazon doesn't provide Amazon Prime for my country :D

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@graphic said:

Along with Hetzner that really hits the fan :S

Out of experience has Prime Day or BF the better deals on Amazon?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

Never really found any must haves on prime day, seems a bit shit in the UK, like £20 off a robot vacuum cleaner.. woopdeflooping doo.

Thanked by 3Ympker Wolveix nulldev
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Never really found any must haves on prime day, seems a bit shit in the UK, like £20 off a robot vacuum cleaner.. woopdeflooping doo.

Don't tell me you want a panda in your life :O

I am sure you do :- )

• lurchlurch Member

I got a 7" fire tablet and some rechargable aa batteries for £22 there are a few good deals on mobiles.

• @Ympker said:
    Just in case anyone missed it:

Amazon Prime Day (deals for prime members + prime trial members) kicks off in about 10 minutes.

Says 3.5 hours for me. I guess they finally have it set up by time zone vs. forcing everyone into one box!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ChuckChuck Member

Jeff Bezos garbage day.

• FalzoFalzo Member

20% on warehouse deals is always nice though... made me spend some money. stopped me from buying hetzner :-D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • They just offered 2cpu 2gb ram 50gb ssd kvm for $1 a month who here is gonna match it?

• Adam1Adam1 Member

Falzo said: 20% on warehouse deals is always nice though...

didnt check this year, but previously they just put the price up before the event then "reduced" it

• lurchlurch Member

@corbpie said:
    They just offered 2cpu 2gb ram 50gb ssd kvm for $1 a month who here is gonna match it?

Hetzner? Link?

• What a good time to be broke. relieved

• @lurch said:

@corbpie said:
    They just offered 2cpu 2gb ram 50gb ssd kvm for $1 a month who here is gonna match it?

Hetzner? Link?

It was a joke / bait to get VPS deals

• szarkaszarka Member

I actually managed to spend less than $100 on Amazon today. When you can't get me to spend more than that on books or music alone, your sale is pretty lame.

• mahdavimahdavi Member
    edited July 2018

@graphic said:

work hard to gain money, then amazon will have a prime day !

• ChuckChuck Member

toiletpaperdealtoiletpaperdealtoiletpaperdealtoiletpaperdealtoiletpaperdeal!!!

• couldn't find anything to buy... save my money... :)

• ChuckChuck Member

Amazon Fire TV Stick w/ Alexa Voice Remote $15

$20 - $5 coupon = $15

when you Use "Camera Search" on the Amazon App to gain access to a $5 coupon, and then check out via the Amazon App.

Deal will Expire 11:59pm PST (the end of Prime Day).

• ChuckChuck Member

Open the Amazon Mobile Shopping App on your mobile device, log into your Amazon account, and tap on the camera icon next to the search bar. If this is your first time using the app's camera features, you will then be prompted to give Amazon access to your camera in your device settings.

On Prime Day, you will receive one $5 coupon to use on select Prime Day deals when you complete one of the following qualifying actions.
    • Use AR View: Tap the camera icon and select "AR View," then select a product and location for placement to complete AR product display.
    • Use Barcode Scanner: Tap the camera icon and select "barcode scanner," then scan a barcode corresponding to a product available on amazon.com to complete matched product display. If the product is not available on amazon.com, you must scan another barcode of a product available on amazon.com to complete this qualifying action.
    • Use Camera Product Search: Tap the camera icon and select "product search," then scan a product corresponding to a product available on Amazon.com to complete matched product display. If the product is not available on amazon.com, you must scan another product that is available on amazon.com to complete this qualifying action.
    • Use Package X-Ray: Tap the camera icon and select "package x-ray," then scan an Amazon package label to complete display of package contents. Note that you need a delivered Amazon package to complete this action.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We had a Amazon Prime Day on Monday - some deals were great, some of them are rip off as prices were higher than normally.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • YuraYura Member

In his prime day...

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2018

Fuck bezos (in memoriam @WSS)

Thanked by 1pike
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@vimalware said:
    Fuck bezos (in memoriam @WSS)

why the @WSS was banned?

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@ArisC said:

@graphic said:

Thankfully amazon doesn't provide Amazon Prime for my country :D

So you can save a bunch of money.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Fuck Bezos.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • sinsin Member

I bought a new mechanical keyboard and one of those Kindle Fire 7 tablets for $29 (just plan on using it for reading and it will replace my 1st generate Kindle Fire)

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited July 2018

after Prime Day unboxing...

;-) ;-)

Thanked by 3sin Ympker beagle