Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why VPeasy's Billing Department never responded ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why VPeasy's Billing Department never responded ?

I have open a ticket to support department and it's respond fast, but when they changed the same ticket to Billing department, there is no way i can get any respond?

Is there any staff guys at LET?

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Never heard of them

• nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited July 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    Never heard of them

Are you sure? Look at their team at https://www.vpeasy.com/about.php :-P

As I remember, they are a budget brand of Versaweb. I had a service with them for 1 - 2 years when they opened that brand, however I canceled to save some bucks from idle services.

• Judging by their pictures on the about page, they're too busy saving the world to reply to your billing ticket:

• @teamacc said:
    Judging by their pictures on the about page, they're too busy saving the world to reply to your billing ticket:

I think u are right :)

• DearTankerDearTanker Member
    edited July 2018

@nhocconan said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    Never heard of them

Are you sure? Look at their team at https://www.vpeasy.com/about.php :-P

As I remember, they are a budget brand of Versaweb. I had a service with them for 1 - 2 years when they opened that brand, however I canceled to save some bucks from idle services.

I have use them for more than 4 years. not much use support :(

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Never heard of them

• They are a sub-brand of Fibrehub and UltraVPS.com... though the support is sometimes late to respond, they are one of the best providers I've had services with... over 4 years now.

@Rob_T (Rob Tyree) is here too but I think like the other good vendors they have abandoned LET long time.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @teamacc said:
    Judging by their pictures on the about page, they're too busy saving the world to reply to your billing ticket:

Why would you want to sign up with them if they force you to be the budget Riddler?

• when established dedi providers decide to toss out speedy KVMs on idle big E5s, support times often take a hit, because they're not ready to scale up support to the same level as their dedicated server offerings.

But hey at least VPeasy doesn't kick people just for asking a question. Rob's a nice guy from what I've heard.