Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pluxhost.com likes to spam our forum
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pluxhost.com likes to spam our forum

davidpinpo1davidpinpo1 Member
edited July 2018 in General

Good!

Bad!

We are a company dedicated to the virtualization of physical servers and the sale of virtual servers, both hosting and private virtual servers also called as (VPS), Dedicated Servers and "Holo Hosting" services.

I pretend to be a company and am slightly attentive towards servers. I try to spam the forum to sell those servers. I was warned before about spamming this forum and I chose to ignore it. So in this post I will convince you that I run a shit company and am scum.

What we offer?

What will you get when you click our spam links?

* Effective and quality support.

• Crappy replies to your support ticket which are typed by a bunch of Indians that barely know english

* Review of our services day by day.

• We might check on your services once a year to see if they are down. So you can have up to 364 days of downtime per year.

* Full Administration Panel of your service.

• Just a 13-a-dozen panel which is terribly broken and should not be used at all

* High availability 99.9%.

• Low availability with no SLA or guarantees. Most customers reach about 50% uptime on a monthly basis, but we don't care.

* Great infrastructure quality and a very affordable price.

• Crappy infrastructure at a way overpriced price-point.

* Delivery instantly.

• Manual activation which can happen anywhere from next week to next month, whenever I feel like it

* Fiber optic connections.

• Fancy LEDs on the front of the server

* Free and automatic installations.

• Your server will be delivered without an OS and you will have no way to install one.

* Virtual Servers (VPS) With the desired operating system.

• See previous point about us being unable to provide any templates or ways to reinstall

* Web Hosting with CPanel and remote MYSQL (They serve 100% For Holos).

• I don't know how to properly write in english.

WEB: www.pluxhost.com

Comments

• mkshmksh Member

Bad! Bye.

• Great, thanks!

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

• davidpinpo1davidpinpo1 Member
    edited July 2018

They have low prices on servers and are of good performance

I also decided to pretend to be a customer and shill in my own spammy offer thread.

• We know. Thanks for the extra information anyways.

• mkshmksh Member

Test IP?

Thanked by 2pike Janevski
  • You were warned on your other account. You were banned on your other account.

Now you're banned on this account, and you will get some free SEO in a bit.

• pluxhost.com raped my dog and killed my wife.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@teamacc said:
    pluxhost.com raped my dog and killed my wife.

Unfortunately pluxhost.com does not accept refunds.

• @Ympker said:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Spam detected! Report and ban :-D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited July 2018

• williewillie Member

I started editing the rocketship image in GIMP to show the rocket pointing downward instead of upward, but it looked unconvincing and it didn't seem worth the effort to fix it up.

• @mksh said:
    Test IP?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2018

lmao that rocket theme at the end.

• @willie said:
    I started editing the rocketship image in GIMP to show the rocket pointing downward instead of upward, but it looked unconvincing and it didn't seem worth the effort to fix it up.

You could've just rotated the entire image like so:

• williewillie Member
    edited July 2018

I guess. Your version is better than the original, so you might as well swap it in.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Let me guess: The 3 Mb/s network connection coming with their VPS is UNMETERED (for the first 200 KB)?

• S3phyS3phy Member

pluxhost.com stole my bike, raped my wallet and decapitated my cat.

• Pluxhost.com gave me Diabetes!

• Pluxhost.com are scammers

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Closed

This discussion has been closed.