Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$$$ Installing and Configuring Virtualizor KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$$$ Installing and Configuring Virtualizor KVM

deadpooldeadpool Member
edited July 2018 in Help

I'm willing to pay someone to install Virtualizor kvm and configure it so all I have to do is set up vps'. The rig is through Quadranet with the following specs:

E3-1240v3
16GB RAM
2x1TB
/29 IP Block

I was trying to do it myself but when it came to setting up storage partitions and what not I was getting errors but that probably has more to do with my inexperience. I will reinstall the OS to one of these images depending on what would work better for you and provide root pass and ip assignment.

QuadraNet Recommended,
QuadraNet Recommended using LVM,
QuadraNet Recommended using RAID-1,
QuadraNet Recommended using RAID-1 and LVM,
Operating System Default,
Custom - Standard Partitioning,
Custom - LVM Partitioning,
Custom - RAID and LVM Partitioning,
Fully Custom Partitioning

I'm going to bed after writing this post and then will be at work in the early hours so I will make a decision in a little less than 24 hours from now but I will be taking other things into account like join date and post count etc. Please leave a bid and estimated turn around in comments.

Thank you

Comments

• edited July 2018

Is your Server setup ready to proceed to install and configure the virtualizer KVM?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2018

@caniac22 Message their support and ask them to set it up. They do it for free. They did for me many times with all my Virtualizor setups (partitioning etc).
    They are really hand holding you if you need it :)

Big shoutout to @virtualizor at this point <3

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

in case you still require help
    let me know

we may handle it for you

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@caniac22 we do it on Fiverr and are popular or you can directly get to us at https://qovic.com/

• jacklyjackly Member

wooh

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

let me know if you need help, I'll do it for free :)

• @Ympker said:
    @caniac22 Message their support and ask them to set it up. They do it for free. They did for me many times with all my Virtualizor setups (partitioning etc).
    They are really hand holding you if you need it :)

Big shoutout to @virtualizor at this point <3

Thank you.
    @caniac22 if you still need help, we are just an email away.

Thanked by 1Ympker