Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations for billing system - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendations for billing system

2»

Comments

• @sleddog said:
    But the jury is still out :)

A billing application with mass appeal is guaranteed to have a lot of features people don't need. That is the nature of billing. Every company will have different requirements. That is why a LOT of companies make their own.

• @Ash_Hawkridge said:
    sleddog I see. I have a list somewhere as i spent about three month trying loads of them out. Curdbee could work if you don't mind a hosted service, its the most cost effective of the hosted solutions and IMHO i would consider it the best.

They have a free version if you don't mind branding on the invoices.

I re-installed Blesta with the latest version and had everything working with the Universal Model in 10 minutes. A bug in that module with the older version was the problem I think.

But at the end of the day, I think a hosted solution is best for me -- at least for now. I'll revisit that decision in a year :) Thanks everyone for your input.