Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Storage VPS

VZ Type:
KVM/OpenVZ

Number of Cores: 1core or higher.
RAM: Minimum 512 MB or more.
Disk Space: Minimum 300 GB - or higher.
Disk Type: HDD

Bandwidth:Minimum: 500GB or higher.
Port Speed: 100 Mbps or higher.

DDoS Protection:
No.

Number of IPs:
1 IPv4.

Location:
Europe.

Budget:
Min 5$. Max 8$.

Billing period:
Monthly.

«1

Comments

  • mkshmksh Member

    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    Thanked by 1JerryHou
  • Hi, I PM you about our offers, please consider it.

  • What're you going to do? Host minecraft porn on it?

  • williewillie Member
    edited July 2018

    bergenhosting said: Hi, I PM you about our offers, please consider it.

    @Bergenhosting, please don't PM people with offers, and don't ask them to PM you before you get a provider tag. Meanwhile it is ok to post offers here in the thread, as long as everyone can see the offer terms. There are lots of storage junkies here so you have an interesting offer I'm sure plenty of us want to know about it.

    We also have a July 4 offer thread coming up in case you want to post to that:

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/147998/private-queuing-up-offers-for-independence-day-deals-thread

    More info (please do check this): https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/136870/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-08th-may-2018

    Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    Can you recommend something similar in US? Thanks in advance.

  • @willie said:

    bergenhosting said: Hi, I PM you about our offers, please consider it.

    @Bergenhosting, please don't PM people with offers, and don't ask them to PM you before you get a provider tag. Meanwhile it is ok to post offers here in the thread, as long as everyone can see the offer terms. There are lots of storage junkies here so you have an interesting offer I'm sure plenty of us want to know about it.

    We also have a July 4 offer thread coming up in case you want to post to that:

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/147998/private-queuing-up-offers-for-independence-day-deals-thread

    More info (please do check this): https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/136870/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-08th-may-2018

    I apologize, so that means although I do not get a provider tag, I can post offer by reply this thread, is that correct?

  • williewillie Member
    edited July 2018

    bergenhosting said: I apologize, so that means although I do not get a provider tag, I can post offer by reply this thread, is that correct?

    Yes, that is fine. Once you're here long enough to get a provider tag, you'll be able to create new offer threads which is the main benefit of having the tag. Meanwhile, welcome to LET!

  • @JerryHou said:

    @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    Can you recommend something similar in US? Thanks in advance.

    Try with us, we have a special offer currently.

    • KVM
    • 1GB RAM
    • 1xIPv4
    • 200GB for $4 or 400GB for $6
    • 1Gbps Uplink
    • Location in US or Russia.

    Order here

    Thanked by 2JerryHou willie
  • zevuszevus Member
    edited July 2018

    Time4VPS has this, but, yes, have to pay quarterly.

    Though this lowest plan would only be a 12 euro initial payment for the whole quarter (ed: ah, went through ordering process, does give option for 5 euro monthly). RAM 512MB, 512 GB storage, 2 TB bandwidth, & the 100 Mbps port speed.

    It does have one core but is a E5-2603 V4 CPU, so only 1.6ghz.. possibly a bit too slow for what you want.

    Thanked by 1JerryHou
  • look spartanhost(kvm, $5/m, 512ram, 250G HDD, US Dallas ) and hosthatch(kvm, $5/m, 512ram, 250G HDD, US LA )

    @JerryHou said:

    @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    Can you recommend something similar in US? Thanks in advance.

    Thanked by 1JerryHou
  • FalzoFalzo Member

    if you're willing to commit to a yearly contract, check @UltraVPS offers (link is in my sig) they have 1C/1G/750G in AMS or DUS for as low as 48€ per year incl. german VAT (deducted if you are outside europe)

  • @CyberMonday said:
    What're you going to do? Host minecraft porn on it?

    Haha, no. I'm going to host NextCloud.

  • @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    I got 3 VPS from liteserver. But I'm little bit scared about my disk size.
    /dev/simfs 197G
    (I shall have 300 GB.)

  • mkshmksh Member
    edited July 2018

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    I got 3 VPS from liteserver. But I'm little bit scared about my disk size.
    /dev/simfs 197G
    (I shall have 300 GB.)

    Ouch. Maybe drop the support a line to ask whats up with that. They are friendly and helpful people. I am quite sure they'll get you sorted.

    Edit: Only downside might be that they could realize their coupon is still active and you'd be the last one to get a christmas promotion in july but i am sure they'll soon have another one to last the whole year ;)

  • MGarbisMGarbis Member
    edited July 2018

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @CyberMonday said:
    What're you going to do? Host minecraft porn on it?

    Haha, no. I'm going to host NextCloud.

    Please let me know what server did you choose and how does it work. And how many users and what kind of use.

    I'm interested in Nextcloud too.

    Thank You!

  • @MGarbis said:

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @CyberMonday said:
    What're you going to do? Host minecraft porn on it?

    Haha, no. I'm going to host NextCloud.

    Please let me know what server did you choose and how does it work. And how many users and what kind of use.

    I'm interested in Nextcloud too.

    Thank You!

    Hi!
    I currently got 3 VPS from LiteServer.nl. :)
    One of this is for MySQL, databases.
    The other two is for my Nextcloud.

    My nextcloud is for downloads, backups and for important files.

  • xlucasonepvpxlucasonepvp Member
    edited July 2018

    @mksh said:

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    I got 3 VPS from liteserver. But I'm little bit scared about my disk size.
    /dev/simfs 197G
    (I shall have 300 GB.)

    Ouch. Maybe drop the support a line to ask whats up with that. They are friendly and helpful people. I am quite sure they'll get you sorted.

    Edit: Only downside might be that they could realize their coupon is still active and you'd be the last one to get a christmas promotion in july but i am sure they'll soon have another one to last the whole year ;)

    I opened ticket for 18 hours ago, no answer. ;/

  • mkshmksh Member

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @mksh said:

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @mksh said:
    liteserver.nl 3.5€+VAT if 30XMASBALLS coupon still works.

    I got 3 VPS from liteserver. But I'm little bit scared about my disk size.
    /dev/simfs 197G
    (I shall have 300 GB.)

    Ouch. Maybe drop the support a line to ask whats up with that. They are friendly and helpful people. I am quite sure they'll get you sorted.

    Edit: Only downside might be that they could realize their coupon is still active and you'd be the last one to get a christmas promotion in july but i am sure they'll soon have another one to last the whole year ;)

    I opened ticket for 18 hours ago, no answer. ;/

    @liteserver?

    Thanked by 1xlucasonepvp
  • @xlucasonepvp said:

    @MGarbis said:

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @CyberMonday said:
    What're you going to do? Host minecraft porn on it?

    Haha, no. I'm going to host NextCloud.

    Please let me know what server did you choose and how does it work. And how many users and what kind of use.

    I'm interested in Nextcloud too.

    Thank You!

    Hi!
    I currently got 3 VPS from LiteServer.nl. :)
    One of this is for MySQL, databases.
    The other two is for my Nextcloud.

    My nextcloud is for downloads, backups and for important files.

    Thanks!

    How many cpu/cores, memory etc?
    Are you only user?
    So you're having it as data storage? No office or works in a team?
    OpenVz or kvm?

    I'm planning to have a cheap vps and Nextcloud to use as a data storage with my family. That's why I'm interested in to hear how different settings are working.

  • Try time4vps

  • williewillie Member

    InfinityHosting said: Soyoustart ARM Server

    All out of stock.

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018
  • You can try with us
    VPS storage - II : $8.00 /month
    KVM True Virtualization
    Free Windows
    Server Location: Germany
    Discounted Office365
    2000 GB Premium Bandwidth
    4 GB RAM
    300 GB Storage Space
    2 vCPU Cores
    Dedicated IP: 1

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    So, it has begun.

  • quickquick Member
    edited July 2018

    @tulihost said:
    You can try with us
    VPS storage - II : $8.00 /month
    KVM True Virtualization
    Free Windows
    Server Location: Germany
    Discounted Office365
    2000 GB Premium Bandwidth
    4 GB RAM
    300 GB Storage Space
    2 vCPU Cores
    Dedicated IP: 1

    If anyhow Server Disk goes Crash and Data loss for client VPS. Then who is responsible for this and What solution you guys suggest?

  • @deank said:
    So, it has begun.

    ???

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    @xlucasonepvp said:
    ???

    Was talking about tulihost, our newest member in summerhost club.

  • @MGarbis said:

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @MGarbis said:

    @xlucasonepvp said:

    @CyberMonday said:
    What're you going to do? Host minecraft porn on it?

    Haha, no. I'm going to host NextCloud.

    Please let me know what server did you choose and how does it work. And how many users and what kind of use.

    I'm interested in Nextcloud too.

    Thank You!

    Hi!
    I currently got 3 VPS from LiteServer.nl. :)
    One of this is for MySQL, databases.
    The other two is for my Nextcloud.

    My nextcloud is for downloads, backups and for important files.

    Thanks!

    How many cpu/cores, memory etc?
    Are you only user?
    So you're having it as data storage? No office or works in a team?
    OpenVz or kvm?

    I'm planning to have a cheap vps and Nextcloud to use as a data storage with my family. That's why I'm interested in to hear how different settings are working.

    Hi.

    I got 2 cores on every VPS. 512 MB ram.
    Yes im the only user.
    Yes.
    OpenVZ, i think.

    How much storage do you think you need? :P

    Thanked by 1MGarbis
  • mkshmksh Member

    @xlucasonepvp i am curious if the disk issue got sorted?

Sign In or Register to comment.