Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

BunnyCDN WHMCS module [Opensource]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN WHMCS module [Opensource]

jetchiragjetchirag Member
edited July 2018 in General

Hello,

I wrote this module yesterday to automate provision/termination of BunnyCDN (@BunnySpeed) and tested today. It works fine with all the current functions it has. Therefore, I'm releasing it as opensource. This module only has ability to perform basic actions such as Create/Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate/Purge all cache functions.

If you are planning to use it commercially, customers can open a ticket for changes. You can then perform them using their own panel. My aim is mainly automation of billing. Because that's what I am planning to use it for. Value added Service.

Here's the link to repo: https://github.com/jetchirag/bunnycdn-whmcs

I've not yet worked on a full functional CDN panel for this module but might do. Totally depends upon interest as I'm not in hurry to use it commercially. I'll began using this module after atleast a month or so therefore I would gladly accept suggestions and contributions.

Please read the installation instructions carefully for this module.

If you have suggestions for what next most important function, please comment down :)

Thanks!

Comments