Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who can resell me an OVH(Kimsufi) 2013 2.99 EUR server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who can resell me an OVH(Kimsufi) 2013 2.99 EUR server?

8QE8QE Member

I will give you 100 USD to buy it. And you must give me administrator contact or dedicated account. Renewing it by my own. If you can do it. Please contact me.
My E-mail: [email protected]
Thanks very much.

Comments

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

OVH 2013 is not allowed to resell.

• 8QE8QE Member

@Jylee said:
    OVH 2013 is not allowed to resell.

Hello.MJJ.

• @8QE there's a possibility that you won't be able to renew it with your credit card - think about this before you waste your 100$.

• 8QE8QE Member

@Spirit said:
    8QE there's a possibility that you won't be able to renew it with your credit card - think about this before you waste your 100$.

I renew it by paypal. Thank for notice.

• Btw they now cost about 5€

• 8QE8QE Member

Thanks very much.

@trexos said:
    Btw they now cost about 5€

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2013

I renew it by paypal.

Does OVH even support Paypal anymore? Last I heard they were disabling Paypal.

• @rm_ said:

I renewed my mSP by PayPal today just fine

• @Bogdacutuu I cannot renew my KS2G nor my KS16G via PP, Italian branch.

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    I renewed my mSP by PayPal today just fine

I can't renew it with PayPal :(

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited October 2013

I do have one Kimsufi 2012 bons plan ( E2180 @ 2.00GHz , 2 cores , 1TB hdd, 2Gb of memory ) it cost almost 9.99€ per month or 119,00 € annually with ddos protection. I'm willing to let it go. It can be transferred to non-Eu and paypal is allowed. If anybody interested & for more info PM me.

EDIT: SERVER IS NOT ON SALE ANYMORE. Please don't PM me anymore.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
  • Thanks @rm_. PMd you, @PandoGulf

• @rm_ said:

Can still use Paypal not sure if you will be able to use it to buy the servers again when they have them back up for sale.