Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for storage

RockfilesRockfiles Member
edited July 2018 in General

I am looking for storage vps with 1TB hardisk and bandwidth atleast 5-7 TB/month,I will check first month and if service is good I will buy for 24 months package but for less than 45 $/24 months.

Non USA data centres.

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

Zxhost is dead my man...

Thanked by 2szarka vimalware
  • OVH arm storage line might be your best bet. a few Euro a month

• RockfilesRockfiles Member
    edited July 2018

@cmsjr123 said:
    OVH arm storage line might be your best bet. a few Euro a month

Which provider?
    My budget is less please keep that into your count.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited July 2018

@Rockfiles said:
    I am looking for storage vps with 1TB hardisk and bandwidth atleast 5-7 TB/month,I will check first month and if service is good I will buy for 24 months package but for less than 45 $/24 months.

On a serious note, your budget translates to $1.875/TB/Mo. Forget the cost of storage, power, bandwidth, CPU, RAM and colocation. It is going to be difficult for you to find an ARIN IP for kind of money (Most providers typically charge at-least a dollar for an IP).

Also, considering the fact that a new 1TB HDD costs $44, a provider won't even break even in 2 years if he were to have you as a client utilizing 100% allocation of storage resources. At the end of the day, providers need to make a living too, right?

Get real, @Rockfiles.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MalinMalin Member

Funny and sad at the same time how people come around here nowadays and demand top-notch service for less than a cup of coffee per day.

• @Rockfiles said:

• Did @cociu kick you out?

I don't think anyone has come close to matching that 24mo total other than his introductory 1TB storage ovz with coupon (would have still come to 58 euro for 24mo)

I suggest you reset your expectations to 4.0 euro per TB mark.

• HostHatch, you can give this a good try. There in the business from quite some time.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

I can also recommend UltraVPS

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

If you are fine with ftp upload only and no vps but file hosting use 1 Fichier. 100TB cold storage and "unlimited" storage in general. 30€/y approx

• classyclassy Member

@Malin said:
    Funny and sad at the same time how people come around here nowadays and demand top-notch service for less than a cup of coffee per day.

You probably mean a cup per month, as there’s 30 days in a month, but I don’t know how much your coffee costs.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/server-storage/

2.50EUR per TB, but you need to buy at least 2TB.

If that is coming into stock, its the cheapest you can get.

• the important thing is getting sales on low storage.