Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostmybytes Affiliate Account Withdrawals are only done quarterly. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostmybytes Affiliate Account Withdrawals are only done quarterly.

2»

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I am not on any side in this story, but how did you manage to get almost 10% conversion rate? what period of time?

• mkshmksh Member

@Yura said:
    LoseMyAffs is at it again.

They are evolving. First LoseMyBytes, now LoseMyAffs. Next phase is probably LoseMyPayment.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Yura
  • crpatelcrpatel Member
    edited July 2018

@mksh said:

@Yura said:
    LoseMyAffs is at it again.

They are evolving. First LoseMyBytes, now LoseMyAffs. Next phase is probably

LoseMyPayment.

and the end would be lostinsummer!

• imokimok Member

LowEndLoser

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@ywb94

I wished we had more affiliates that push almost a 10% conversion rate.

not sure why they are not paying out or responding. But if I had someone that sending a 10% conversion to me I would make darn sure I respond to that person.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

In the future make your first withdrawal request as soon as you have enough commission, so you get the feel of the company and won't run into this problem when you have hundreds of dollars in commission.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@CenTexHosting said:
    @ywb94

I wished we had more affiliates that push almost a 10% conversion rate.

not sure why they are not paying out or responding. But if I had someone that sending a 10% conversion to me I would make darn sure I respond to that person.

finally get a room you two :-D or maybe pull in @gongyi for a threesome.

@CenTexHosting can't wait to hear from a provider about that 10% quality customers you'll get from this, make sure to keep us updated.

Thanked by 3Yura Frecyboy MasonR
  • ywb94ywb94 Member

maybe is my mistake.
    hostmybytes answer:
    which are automatically scheduled to reopen for processing following the end of a fiscal quarter (January, April, July, October). In order to make it simpler for accounting and easier to understand for everyone, we process affiliate payouts in batches, four times per year, at the end of each fiscal quarter. Please note that this structure and schedule was also made aware to you prior for you signing up to our Affiliate Program

This discussion has been closed.