Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for USA VPS (or dedi) + Extra IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for USA VPS (or dedi) + Extra IPv4

bondoozerbondoozer Member
edited June 2018 in Requests

Memory 4GB

CPU 4 cores

HDD 100GB

Line 10~100mbps

Bandwidth 5TB

64 IPv4 (preferably random from a pool)

Usage: Will be used inside a cybercafe as a dedicated VPN service 1IP per user to Access geo-restricted websites and services (No mailing required).

Will provide our business details privately per request.

Budget: $1/IP ~ $20 VPS

Comments

• What makes you think it's gonna work this time?

• We already have multiple providers, yet we are looking for more. Thanks.

• mkshmksh Member

Look elsewhere.

• @mksh said:
    Look elsewhere.

Please enlighten me on what is wrong with my thread that makes it not worth posting. Are you a service provider and my budget offends you? because most find it quite fair. Or you're just trolling around for comments count?

• mkshmksh Member

@bondoozer said:

@mksh said:
    Look elsewhere.

Please enlighten me on what is wrong with my thread that makes it not worth posting. Are you a service provider and my budget offends you? because most find it quite fair. Or you're just trolling around for comments count?

No.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited June 2018

@bondoozer said:

@mksh said:
    Look elsewhere.

Stupidity lies in repeating the same mistake(s) while hoping for a different outcome.

Also, take your pick from the following -

• bondoozerbondoozer Member
    edited June 2018

I'm actually looking for the same outcome, each time I created a thread we successfully were able to get a new provider and that's what we need now, I honestly am not sure why some folks get offended by my thread, I don't spam the forum -second post in 2018- neither do I write them on the walls of your property.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@bondoozer said:
    I'm actually looking for the same outcome, each time I created a thread we successfully were able to get a new provider and that's what we need now, I honestly am not sure why some folks get offended by my thread, I don't spam the forum -second post in 2018- neither do I write them on the walls of your property.

Care to list any of them? One would think someone offering this would like the exposure for finding similar clients. Strangely it seems noone ever dared to reply in public.

@bondoozer said:
    preferably random from a pool

Also curious what you mean by this. Is that just a strange way of saying you don't want consecutive IPs or is there more to it?

Edit:

Ieach time I created a thread we successfully were able to get a new provider and that's what we need now

So have your supposed old providers stopped supplying or what is the problem? Is it maybe that the IPs are burnt?

I honestly am not sure why some folks get offended by my thread

It's the same thread again and again every time seemingly going nowhere. Also please excuse but it's hard to say if you are honest about your supposed use (and even if people see it as wasteful). On top of it this place has been getting a ton of posts lately all relating to shady garbage and while you are one of the better guys asking for IPs it's still not exactly the most welcome request.

• mksh said: Also curious what you mean by this. Is that just a strange way of saying you don't want consecutive IPs or is there more to it?

Yes, we prefer the IPs to be non-sequential. But if a provider can only do /26 consecutive IPs that would be okay as well.

mksh said: So have your supposed old providers stopped supplying or what is the problem? Is it maybe that the IPs are burnt?

Not really, we still are in business with multiple providers, but we're looking for a maximum of 128 IPv4 per /22, and most of those whom we've dealt don't have more than a /22 space so we're looking for more providers.

• mkshmksh Member

@bondoozer said:
    Not really, we still are in business with multiple providers, but we're looking for a maximum of 128 IPv4 per /22, and most of those whom we've dealt don't have more than a /22 space so we're looking for more providers.

I see. One final queston tough: How many cybercafes do you run?

• mksh said: I see. One final queston tough: How many cybercafes do you run?

8 including the franchises.