Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OpenSource] Global Server Manager in Laravel - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[OpenSource] Global Server Manager in Laravel

Comments

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@P91735 said:
    It looks great.When do you think it will be in GitHub?

Within this working week I hope :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Can we get Nagios monitoring integrated as well? For realtime monitoring

@redalertrox said:
    Can we get Nagios monitoring integrated as well? For realtime monitoring

Good idea. Dunno about nagios as the locked in option, but definitely a monitoring option. I have to look into this request after the initial deploy. Need to get things kickstarted and then we can work on additional features :)

• Yay, this is software I have missed in my life. I can pay for it! :)

• @imok said:

@Vinnyletje said:
    Maybe you can get a fancy logo from here

Or just write the name on Helvetica.

Helvetica is hawwwt.

• This is why I love this forum. If you need extra manpower, please let me know. I'm a web developer myself and Laravel is my daily meal.

• Looks very good! Wait for a demo.

Just to update those interested.

Worked on improving catching errors from the different APIs, and finished coding and testing Hetzner cloud, Vultr, and Scaleway integrations.

Some features will be added to the road map, and not for the initial release - for example: multi-user, graphs, etc.

Just have to work on some dashboard improvements, logo, name, and some validations before the push to github.

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited July 2018

rsk said: Just to update those interested.

Worked on improving catching errors from the different APIs, and finished coding and testing Hetzner cloud, Vultr, and Scaleway integrations.

Some features will be added to the road map, and not for the initial release - for example: multi-user, graphs, etc.

Just have to work on some dashboard improvements, logo, name, and some validations before the push to github.

It's highly appreciated. But I think multi-user is not needed because this project aims to provide a personal VPS management board?

levnode said: It's highly appreciated. But I think multi-user is not needed because this project aims to provide a personal VPS management board?

Actually, some people (resellers) requested that it could benefit them to sub-delegate virtual machines without providing access to their end-users to the actual provider. Hence why I saw some benefits in including this in the roadmap.

• rsk said: Actually, some people (resellers) requested that it could benefit them to sub-delegate virtual machines without providing access to their end-users to the actual provider. Hence why I saw some benefits in including this in the roadmap.

Hmm, so it should be their work because they are using it for commercial use. Just my point of view. Anyway, rich function panel should be good :D. I just recall VirtKick, it was an open source here but they were doing too good, someone bought it and the community don't have anything to play with. Sigh.

• YuraYura Member

@levnode said:

I just recall VirtKick, it was an open source here but they were doing too good, someone bought it and the community don't have anything to play with. Sigh.

And community should have forked the project and kept up the good work. If they did nothing, they got nothing. Except, SolusVM 2.0 :p

• Yura said: And community should have forked the project and kept up the good work. If they did nothing, they got nothing. Except, SolusVM 2.0 :p

You are right. Just my point of view. If someone wants commercial use, they have to contribute something. If they pay, they contribute money, if they forked, they contribute to the code mature.

@rsk: Should you consider a commercial version of it?

• ferriferri Member

Good app .. I'd like to contribute.

Thanked by 1rsk

@levnode said:

Yura said: And community should have forked the project and kept up the good work. If they did nothing, they got nothing. Except, SolusVM 2.0 :p

You are right. Just my point of view. If someone wants commercial use, they have to contribute something. If they pay, they contribute money, if they forked, they contribute to the code mature.

@rsk: Should you consider a commercial version of it?

Actually no, I do not want to make anything out of this. My intentions are not aimed to make money. Just want to build something that is pleasant to use and work with :)

@ferri said:
    Good app .. I'd like to contribute.

Thanks ferri , would love your contributions when it is live on github :)

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Looks good, I'm looking forward to the official release.

Thanked by 1rsk

My sincere apologies for the delay! vmDash is now on github ... https://github.com/myrsk/vmdash

Please remember, this is still a very initial version. Code might be messy in some areas, and will be improved on day to day basis. However, it is functioning for the currently integrated providers which are listed on the repo's page.

If you find issues, please open it on github, and you are also more than welcome to contribute.

Your help in testing this is appreciated :)

• HxxxHxxx Member

My dude its looking good, I'll check it later and play with the code. We appreciate your effort.

Thanked by 1rsk

@v3ng said:
    Looks good, I'm looking forward to the official release.

Already pushed to github :)

• ferriferri Member

Finally!

I've give star on github.

Thanks

Thanked by 1rsk
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Sexy name brah

vmDash <3

Thanked by 1rsk
  • Watched and stared. Appreciate your effort :)

Thanked by 1rsk
  • I see a brazilian flag on the images.

Do you mind to share the provider you use to host in Brazil?

Thanks

@marciorf said:
    I see a brazilian flag on the images.

Do you mind to share the provider you use to host in Brazil?

Thanks

Sorry to say, but apart from the top 3, the rest are just dummy entries while I was testing the code :(

• This is truly an amazing piece of work, hats off to you for the dedication and persistence!

Thanked by 1rsk
    edited July 2018

Been working on vmDash with the help of a fellow LET'er @Venom- trying to make vmDash very dynamic in terms of adding new providers. Things are progressing well!

If any of you have used it, or tried it out, we would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog Venom
  • @rsk please check on jquery in footer .. there using http ,, if site using https ,, server list can't be loaded because unsecure ..

/resources/views/admin/default.blade.php @ line 51

Thanked by 2rsk inthecloudblog

Thanks for that! I will be updating this asap.

• @rsk

Another one..
    Very confused in provider when add server.
    Is it api link? Or just site?

I think if api link.. maybe can make default value or something else.

Hope can make contribute on code too..