Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has OVH 43 Euro server, I want to buy,
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vpshovpsho Member

Comments

• vpshovpsho Member

contact me, I will buy yours

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@vpsho said:

@vpsho said:

Here you go - https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/storage/1807fs06.xml

You may have to break your piggy bank as it costs 2EUR extra.

• vpshovpsho Member

@K4Y5 said:

@vpsho said:

@vpsho said:

Here you go - https://www.ovh.ie/dedicated_servers/storage/1807fs06.xml

You may have to break your piggy bank as it costs 2EUR extra.

Thank you, it was the E5 server with 64GB memory before.

• He wants to buy the german special lol. Get in the line OP.

• vpshovpsho Member

@stefeman said:
    He wants to buy the german special lol. Get in the line OP.

Right, is the previous special OVH server

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 2018

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

Get ready to pay 200€ or more, assuming its even available. And you need ovh.ie account depending on the seller.

• vpshovpsho Member

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

Get ready to pay 200€ or more, assuming its even available. And you need ovh.ie account depending on the seller.

Thank you, can you sell it to me?

• vpsho said: Thank you, can you sell it to me?

I don't think he meant that he had it.

• @vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

No, and I don't even have one.

• mkshmksh Member

Well, OP you could post to the big OVH DE special thread like all the other people wanting buy this. Once in a blue moon there is an offer and it's only 100 other people wanting to buy. Good luck.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@mksh said:
    Well, OP you could post to the big OVH DE special thread like all the other people wanting buy this. Once in a blue moon there is an offer and it's only 100 other people wanting to buy. Good luck.

Just putting it out there - 300EUR was the last offer I got for the DE special. So, even if you find someone who's looking to sell, be prepared to pay a decent chunk of change.

• vpshovpsho Member

@K4Y5 said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@mksh said:

Just putting it out there - 300EUR was the last offer I got for the DE special. So, even if you find someone who's looking to sell, be prepared to pay a decent chunk of change.

Hello, can you sell to me?

• mkshmksh Member

@vpsho said:

@K4Y5 said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@mksh said:

Can you top an offer of 300 euros?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@mksh said:

@vpsho said:

@K4Y5 said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@vpsho said:

@stefeman said:

@mksh said:

Can you top an offer of 300 euros?

@vpsho sorry dude, I sold the one which I wasn't using. The ones I have, are being put to good use, and I have no intention of letting them go anytime soon.

Regardless, I wish you luck with your hunt for one of those elusive DE specials.

• mkshmksh Member

@K4Y5 said:
    @vpsho sorry dude, I sold the one which I wasn't using. The ones I have, are being put to good use, and I have no intention of letting them go anytime soon.

Regardless, I wish you luck with your hunt for one of those elusive DE specials.

Guess you are still going to get PM'd. Language barrier is strong with this one. He asked how many IPs mine had...

Thanked by 1vpsho
  • @mksh said:

@K4Y5 said:

Guess you are still going to get PM'd. Language barrier is strong with this one. He asked how many IPs mine had...

Inb4 how many vps can use the same IP

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

I had one and sold it for 75 euro, then I found out how much paperwork OVH requires to transfer it. So I refunded and let it expire.

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@Qarizma said:
    I had one and sold it for 75 euro, then I found out how much paperwork OVH requires to transfer it. So I refunded and let it expire.

What paperwork was needed? Since we have three of those servers which we want to get rid of them next month in exchange with NVMe ones.

Cheers.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

@AlbaHost said:

@Qarizma said:

What paperwork was needed? Since we have three of those servers which we want to get rid of them next month in exchange with NVMe ones.

Cheers.

The following files are required:
    https://gyazo.com/48a206914cf86bf3825655e133ad9deb

They need to be sent by post (physically) back to OVH. We have 10 of these servers and it's simply too much work for us, plus we are not sending customer data through normal post. That's why we decided to just let them expire.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost

@Qarizma said:

@AlbaHost said:

@Qarizma said:

Cheers.

The following files are required:
    https://gyazo.com/48a206914cf86bf3825655e133ad9deb

They need to be sent by post (physically) back to OVH. We have 10 of these servers and it's simply too much work for us, plus we are not sending customer data through normal post. That's why we decided to just let them expire.

Thank you for your reply, this is really weird... but saw some people about transfering/changing owner according to them very easy, this depend on which ovh staff will handle your request. Im gona to open a ticket about this and see what will they say.

Cheers.

• liaraliara Member
    edited June 2018

In my experience the transfer on the FR site was a pain (requiring mailed docs and photocopies of IDs from both parties). I have one in FR that I'm going to let expire this month for this very reason. Also, good luck creating an FR account if you don't have one and reside somewhere in NA.

The IE website allowed us to do the same thing over a ticket and the whole process was completed within a day or two. It tooks months waiting for the FR one to be completely resolved -- letter seemed to have gotten lost the first time, and FR support is useless.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

666 euro.

• The IE website allowed you to do the transfer through its client control panel but receiving user must be IE verify customer as well. I have done few transfers without submitting any paperwork.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost

@smile93 said:
    The IE website allowed you to do the transfer through its client control panel but receiving user must be IE verify customer as well. I have done few transfers without submitting any paperwork.

You are right, got an reply from them. Seems they don't care much for .IE customers, they pay more attention for EU customers.