Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nocix Down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nocix Down?

2»

Comments

• rdesrdes Member

Cryptocurrencies is cheap now, so all the miners gave away the servers ;).

• Mine was up within 15 minutes, Sorry for the rest of you that were down. I think they had to wait for things to cool down to power up more servers or risk damaging the hardware.

I got an update ticket notice stating they were having a cascading cooler issue. Usually meaning that one died, and the extra load stressed the others out to the point they died as well. Usually they

• Hello,

My server is down since yesterday, i need to run fsck but the kvm list is big! Is someone going through this?

• RitcheRitche Member

@yogeshzade said:

@Ritche said:
    server still down here

Are they replying to you?? I have 3 dedicated servers from them and hosted around 200 websites on 1 server. Even trying to contact them from last 12 hours but they are not responding.. @Ritche do you have any update??

My server was online last night and then down again today. No reply yet from them.

• @Ritche said:

@yogeshzade said:

@Ritche said:
    server still down here

Are they replying to you?? I have 3 dedicated servers from them and hosted around 200 websites on 1 server. Even trying to contact them from last 12 hours but they are not responding.. @Ritche do you have any update??

My server was online last night and then down again today. No reply yet from them.
    @Ritche said:

@yogeshzade said:

@Ritche said:
    server still down here

I asked to use the KVM, they said I'm in the waiting queue. I'm still waiting.

• Jona4sJona4s Member

holy shit, the 80 core is available.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Jona4s said:

What!? Go, get it before someone else does!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Jona4s said:

Holy shit you weren't kidding. I've never seen a core count that high for a server, is it a meme product? O_o

• my server at nocix still down since yesterday, lost income sad..

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @subastianwibowo said:
    my server at nocix still down since yesterday, lost income sad..

As I have got an update that they were facing a shortage of power cables :v they manually plugin servers 1 by 1 so you need wait ....

• @yogeshzade said:

@subastianwibowo said:

As I have got an update that they were facing a shortage of power cables :v they manually plugin servers 1 by 1 so you need wait ....

In my case they say have a router conection problem and until now more than 40 hours My server unable to acces, its very dissapointing :(

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited June 2018

With yomura being a trillion dollars enterprise, maybe Delimiter bought Nocix, and stamped the acquired brand with their trademarked 69% uptime?

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • @subastianwibowo said:

@yogeshzade said:

@subastianwibowo said:

In my case they say have a router conection problem and until now more than 40 hours My server unable to acces, its very dissapointing :(

I just found again my one server down :( It was working properly

https://ibb.co/jwZvcJ

• edited July 2018

My server at nocix still down here and more than 2 days unable to access, ill be move on to another provider like ovh hope better than nocix

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@subastianwibowo said:
    My server at nocix still down here and more than 2 days unable to access, ill be move on to another provider like ovh hope better than nocix

Have you made sure that it hasn’t booted to usb or waiting for your input at boot?

Request a KVM and check it out

• @subastianwibowo said:

Have you poked the provider? They are very good about responses.

• thenetthenet Member

is it down again ?

• Not that I am seeing.

• Mine still up.

However everything is out of stock for the entire day, same as WSI.

• Jona4sJona4s Member

At the moment, VPS have also disappear @ https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/vps/

• @david_W said:
    Mine still up.

I'm assuming they've pulled all stock until they resolved the issue entirely - which is good, but still worrying that it has taken this long so far...

• @daxterfellowes said:

@david_W said:
    Mine still up.

I'm assuming they've pulled all stock until they resolved the issue entirely - which is good, but still worrying that it has taken this long so far...

Are you still down?

• @AlyssaD said:

@daxterfellowes said:

@david_W said:
    Mine still up.

Are you still down?

I am not. I was only down from 28 Jun 14:59 to 28 Jun 15:15 -7GMT and was back up; seemed to be only connectivity for me.

• @daxterfellowes said:

@AlyssaD said:

@daxterfellowes said:

@david_W said:
    Mine still up.

Are you still down?

I am not. I was only down from 28 Jun 14:59 to 28 Jun 15:15 -7GMT and was back up; seemed to be only connectivity for me.

Try restarting the server.

• @AlyssaD said:

@daxterfellowes said:

@AlyssaD said:

@daxterfellowes said:

@david_W said:
    Mine still up.

Are you still down?

Try restarting the server.

Not sure I follow your logic. I did not have an persistent issues past the network connectivity loss on the above day. What would the above prove?

• I thought you meant that the network connectivity was still flaky.