Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Singapore VPS. Ps: I don't want these hosters
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Singapore VPS. Ps: I don't want these hosters

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a VPS in Singapore, but I don't want VPS from these hosters. For example, OVH , softlayer, leaseweb, linode, digitalocean, vultr, indovirtue, oneasiahost, dediserve, readyspace, or even alibabacloud. As for the reason is my privacy, it is not disclosed.

The price and configuration for VPS are as follows:

Price: $10 per month or less than $10 per month.

CPU Cores: 1 Cores or more.

Memory: 512 MB or 1 GB or more.

Disk Space: 10 GB SSD (HDD) or more.

Bandwidth: 500 GB or 1 TB per month or more, 100 Mbit shared port or 1 Gbit shared port or others.

I am looking for qualified VPS in Singapore!

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

@2Q9l7 said:
    As for the reason is my privacy, it is not disclosed.

If you're fine with something on OVH but not with them directly my Singapore KVM VPS are on their network. You can use a VPN and pay with Bitcoin if privacy is your concern.

1GB RAM, 1 Core (4.2GHz+), 14GB SSD, 200GB BW @ 250Mbps, 1 v4/v6 ($7/month)

If you use 70% of the bandwidth for the billing cycle you can open a ticket and request more for free in some cases.

• 2Q9l72Q9l7 Member

@MikeA said:

@2Q9l7 said:
    As for the reason is my privacy, it is not disclosed.

If you're fine with something on OVH but not with them directly my Singapore KVM VPS are on their network. You can use a VPN and pay with Bitcoin if privacy is your concern.

1GB RAM, 1 Core (4.2GHz+), 14GB SSD, 200GB BW @ 250Mbps, 1 v4/v6 ($7/month)

If you use 70% of the bandwidth for the billing cycle you can open a ticket and request more for free in some cases.

Unfortunately, I don't want OVH. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

• 2Q9l72Q9l7 Member

Aha, it seems to be a choice. But I need more choices. Thanks for your reply!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I believe RansomIT @oliver is deploying a Singapore PoP soon, always a good choice.

Thanked by 2Faizi vimalware
  • conoha

• FaiziFaizi Member

@2Q9l7 said:

Aha, it seems to be a choice. But I need more choices. Thanks for your reply!

no worries

• AMAZON LS VPS Singapore

• FaiziFaizi Member

I almost forgot;

ExpertVM - https://www.expertvm.com/en/

OneAsiaHost - https://www.oneasiahost.com/

Been in the market for as long as I can remember.

• 2Q9l72Q9l7 Member
    edited June 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    I believe RansomIT @oliver is deploying a Singapore PoP soon, always a good choice.

I will wait

@kerus1024 said:
    conoha
    @kerus1024 said:
    AMAZON LS VPS Singapore

I know,thank you

@Faizi said:
    I almost forgot;

ExpertVM - https://www.expertvm.com/en/

OneAsiaHost - https://www.oneasiahost.com/

Been in the market for as long as I can remember.

ExpertVM is a new choice, but I have already stated that I do not want OneAsiaHost. Thanks for your help :-)

• https://vhost.vn/cloud-server/cloud-server-singapore/

Shameless ads. AFAIK, They colo their own hardware in Singapore DC but no idea what DC. Use Google Translate to check/order/chat with sales or I can help you.

• 2Q9l72Q9l7 Member

@Aluminat said:
    https://vhost.vn/cloud-server/cloud-server-singapore/

Shameless ads. AFAIK, They colo their own hardware in Singapore DC but no idea what DC. Use Google Translate to check/order/chat with sales or I can help you.

Its price is very cheap. But in their TOS, Singapore's VPS was described as "free bandwidth at 5 Mbps, and an additional fee per 1 Mbps of bandwidth is charged." I do not understand this rule. Have you used their Singapore VPS? How is the cost of its bandwidth speed calculated?

• Shot2Shot2 Member

ITLDC sells VPS in Singapore - not sure what DC/infrastructure they use.

• 2Q9l72Q9l7 Member
    edited June 2018

@Shot2 said:
    ITLDC sells VPS in Singapore - not sure what DC/infrastructure they use.

Well done, thank you.

• 2Q9l7 said: Its price is very cheap. But in their TOS, Singapore's VPS was described as "free bandwidth at 5 Mbps, and an additional fee per 1 Mbps of bandwidth is charged." I do not understand this rule. Have you used their Singapore VPS? How is the cost of its bandwidth speed calculated?

Which mean you have 5Mbps dedicated bandwidth, around 1.5TB per month (in + out) on 100Mbps shared port. Additional charge for1Mbps dedicated ~ 0.3TB is 20USD per month.

I used their Singapore VPS for 3 months last year and it's working fine for me.

• 2Q9l72Q9l7 Member

@Aluminat said:

2Q9l7 said: Its price is very cheap. But in their TOS, Singapore's VPS was described as "free bandwidth at 5 Mbps, and an additional fee per 1 Mbps of bandwidth is charged." I do not understand this rule. Have you used their Singapore VPS? How is the cost of its bandwidth speed calculated?

Which mean you have 5Mbps dedicated bandwidth, around 1.5TB per month (in + out) on 100Mbps shared port. Additional charge for1Mbps dedicated ~ 0.3TB is 20USD per month.

I used their Singapore VPS for 3 months last year and it's working fine for me.

That's really interesting, but I don't like it. However, thank you.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

Hi @Faizi thanks for mentioning us.

@2Q9l7 If you mind disclosing, what bothering you from the "avoided" list provided?
    However, please feel free to let me know your concern or your objectives as we live in neighboring country, Indonesia (2 hours flight from Singapore).

EDIT: I just read it. It's a matter of privacy so I won't push you anymore. We might help you, if possible.

• EdmondEdmond Member

I believe @quadhost has decently priced VPS hosting in Singapore too and their stuff is quite good.

• @Edmond said:
    their stuff is quite good.

lol

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Hi

We don't have our VPS Nodes in Singapore but we are a Singapore based company with our own IP allocation so IP whois and most GeoIP databases shows our IP location as Singapore, so if you are using our VPS, the VPS location will be in LA, USA but most geoip database will show location as Singapore.

I'm not sure if you need a Singapore VPS for better connectivity in Singapore or just to get a Singaporean IP.

Our latest offer is available in the link in my signature.

Cheers

• internap has an openstack cloud region in singapore

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

try readyserver.sg also in singapore, we use them before for our SG node before, network was stable and good.

• DazzleDazzle Member
    Thanked by 1winnervps