Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need new linux vps unmanaged, 10 usable IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need new linux vps unmanaged, 10 usable IPs

holyearthholyearth Member
edited February 2012 in General

Looking for a CentOS unmanaged linux vps with 10 usable IPs.
Can be USA or Europe based.
1gb ram dedicated minimum
800 gb bandwidth minimum

Thanks!

Comments

• Figured that was going to come up...ARIN justification will be provided usage is legitimate.

• That should not be a problem, 10 IP Addresses with Justification is acceptable for the majority of Providers that can supply the IP Addresses.

Any other specifics such as network speed, Preferred locations?

@holyearth said: Figured that was going to come up...ARIN justification will be provided usage is legitimate.

• And most important: what's the price you're expecting?

• 100mb port speed locations don't really matter as long as uptime is good

• Hit me up with offers, but i'd like to be <$80/mo

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

I'll do or for $35/month. Just PM me

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited February 2012

I'd go with VPS6. https://vps6.net/my/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Here is the breakdown:

1gb RAM (2gb Burst) $8.00
    1tb Bandwidth $2.00
    5gb Disk Space $1
    Extra IPs are $1 each. You get 9 free, so $9 more...

That's only $20 which is $15 less than the previous offer.

You can add more disk space and CPU for a few buck more. They use 3.16Ghz cores so you may not even need to. They also have different USA and Europe based places available! Check their twitter for coupon codes too.

• She could have used the extra $45 for a new pair of shoes lol

• @WhiteLabelHosting - It was just a filler post, with the purpose to either troll or inflate user stats. My recommendation would just be disregarding it.

• Thanks for the tip @Aldryic - Maybe I should be more weary ^_^

Not being smarty pants but I believe you mean more wary.. as weary means tired.
    No pun intended.

• Whoa! For $65, he could have bought a LowEndDedicated... all is well though, good sale =).

Thanked by 1Naruto
  • @DotVPS: I doubt he would need 8 cores @ 2.4Ghz by himself. At $65, you can definitely get a processor better than just an Atom; with more bandwidth (10TB) and the exact amount of RAM, with a /27 IP block.

• For $65 she could have gotten 3 of the VPSes I suggested and had $5 left to get four double cheeseburgers from McDonald's and handle tax too.

• @AsuraHosting said: At $65, you can definitely get a processor better than just an Atom

Here is 3 offers from my day job http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1125013

• @DotVPS said: What provider?

There are probably a couple out there; but if I had just $65 to spend for a LowEndDedicated... I would pick DataShack's AMD Phenom II X4 840, priced at $49/month.

It comes with a 100mbit port, 500GB HD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 10TB Bandwidth, IPv6 Addresses, and for +$12 more... you can get an /27 IP Block.

• Surely if its a dedicated, You would be able to have any OS not just any Linux OS ?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@exussum said: Surely if its a dedicated, You would be able to have any OS not just any Linux OS ?

It's a matter of if the provider wants to install other OS's.