Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want in an email provider? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want in an email provider?

2»

Comments

• Hell, the entire reason those people make those comments on Twitter is because it has high visibility, not because Twitter is some premium network for dissidence communications

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

If we were to have someone else host our e-mail, we'd want reliability and deliverability above all. Wouldn't need anything else, barebones features are quite sufficient for my use of email.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

Kicking this from a little ways back. This is now in first beta phase at mxroute.com. There may be a couple of free stock to test later today. Working on some changes to the provisioning module right now. If you get one through in the next couple hours, may or may not work :P

Announcement here: http://vpsboard.com/topic/2848-mxroute-beta-announcement/

More importantly, and the reason I'm posting this here. If you are looking for a Google Apps alternative, that is my goal here. It's a little less LavaBit than I originally planned. That can be something for it to grow toward. I'd like to include you on the development and testing. I've set up a small forum just to keep things in one place for it's development phase. You can find that below.

http://mxroute.com/forum/

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited December 2013

I host my own e-mail, but if I'd use anything else then my only concerns would be privacy, security and reliability. Perhaps I'm just reiterating the obvious ;)

Btw, @jarland: just read your link where you announce your new project. I like what I'm reading.

Thanked by 1jar