Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best web hosting panel for people who know nothing - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best web hosting panel for people who know nothing

2»

Comments

• @dangduc1 said:
    I think that Cpanel is the ONLY tool for hosting and there is no different types of panel for it. Therefore, you should be familiar with that.

Is your light bulb burnt out?

• There are a few free control panels available which differ in the features they offer.

ISPConfig UG: It's a multilingual panel. Around 22 languages are available in total.

Agenti: If you are looking for speed and performance you can opt for this.

Virtualmin: It has a lot of features and offers a mobile UI which is a good feature these times.

Take time to decide as if you are planning to switch control panels in future, it will be hard as you have perform the migration manually.

• @Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:
    +1 for Vesta CP. It's damn simple. Much more simple than cpanel. But the file manager requires you to pay.

It is rather suggested to pay for the file manager. You do not HAVE to as editing the code is probably entirely legit.

Yes. But for some reason it keep reverting my edit. It's annoying.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • vntvnt Member

You can use ISPconfig and CentOS Web Panel good with GUI easy to use

• FalzoFalzo Member

@pullangcubo said:
    I see KeyHelp being suggested sporadically in this forum. I haven't installed it myself yet, but based from the demo it seems user-friendly enough.

agreed, keyhelp is totally underrated IMHO.

yet from 'stupid no-tech client' point of view not much that comes close to Vesta.