Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU/APAC KVM VPS w/ BGP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU/APAC KVM VPS w/ BGP

aagaag Member
edited June 2018 in Requests

I'm looking for

1 vCPU
1-4G memory
20-60GB SSD
1000-2000GB transfer

VPS instances in the EU (excluding London/UK & Amsterdam/NL) and APAC regions. IPv6 support required, no stripping of BGP communities, and custom ISO support. Looking to pre-pay annually with a net MRC of $5-15/month. Have my own AS and IP space (RIPE region) to announce.

Providers with multiple locations highly preferred. Yes, I've reached out to everyone on https://bgp.services/ and I'm looking for more -- preferably in Spain/Portugal, France, Scandinavia/Nordics, Italy, East/South Eastern bloc.

Thanks

Comments

• aagaag Member

@Jack said:
    Do you have one with us?

I do not, and will keep you in mind. Currently have a diverse number of London/UK instances (and Amsterdam/NL) -- looking to diversify geographically.

• Highly recommend both @trewq and @oliver both great to work with (APAC)

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Vultr does BGP

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited June 2018

For the onces you requested:

• If I recall correctly @jmginer can serve you in Spain.
    • Terrahost.no can do BGP on their dedicated machines in Norway that aren't priced too badly.
    • SeFlow.net for a box in Milano, Italy. They cannot do BGP in any of their other locations.

No experiences with any of abovementioned, but might be worth a shot for you

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

We can do in Germany, shoot me a pm.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

How many providers in APAC support communities?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@randvegeta said:

Any tier 1s in APAC that don’t (except HE) ?

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

We don't directly connect with T1 providers but as far as I know, even PCCW doesn't. At least that is what I understood from their sales people.

@randvegeta said:

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

We don't directly connect with T1 providers but as far as I know, even PCCW doesn't. At least that is what I understood from their sales people.

Out of the APAC oriented providers we work with, NTT and TATA both supports a wide range of communities

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

Out of the APAC oriented providers we work with, NTT and TATA both supports a wide range of communities

Do you have operations in APAC or just work with NTT/TATA in the UK?

Because there is a difference in how the same company operates in different places.

• GoMutantGoMutant Member
    edited June 2018

@randvegeta said:
    We don't directly connect with T1 providers but as far as I know, even PCCW doesn't.

PCCW has communities, they just aren't posted publicly and are not well known. The list I have includes stop announcement/prepend to most of the major providers. Controls for all peers/localpref are not available as far as I know.

@randvegeta said:

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

Do you have operations in APAC or just work with NTT/TATA in the UK?

Because there is a difference in how the same company operates in different places.

Communities are setup globally in the network, so they would work regardless of where the account is based.

• Anyone who can do BGP in Mexico?