Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is KMS-hosting (a.k.a. Combahton IT Services) a one-man company? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is KMS-hosting (a.k.a. Combahton IT Services) a one-man company?

2»

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

@torrbox said:

you're cute. have some kittens:

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2018

@torrbox said:

@pike said:
    I honestly see nothing wrong in being a one-man-company.

It depends entirely on the man. This "KillMySelf"-hosting we are talking about in this thread is a German UG, meaning it has less than (and probably nowhere near) 25,000€ in capital.

@Falzo said:
    but but but. you are supposed to lick his arse

I can't believe you go from thread to thread to insult customers with problems. I get that you're ignorant and have no empathy, but stop being such a dick already. PayPal is not an option for many people. Either their country is "unsupported", or PayPal is unreliable (I have been in locked-out hell myself), or they had a bad experience with it in the past, or maybe they just don't want to use it. Regardless of their reasoning, they don't need your approval for this.

Well I can't believe you still haven't found the door^^

• Ympker said: Well I can't believe you still haven't found the door^^

I can't believe you think someone can be inside without having found the door

• AlexJonesAlexJones Member
    edited June 2018

I had a similar experience. Its because they work on german working hours not whatever timezone you're in. So if you're not up at that time responding quickly its gonna take a few days to get things fixed.