Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Infravider] Is looking for a dedicated tester for our game hosting service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Infravider] Is looking for a dedicated tester for our game hosting service

P.S: I hope this is alright and in the correct section.

Hello,

We are looking for a dedicated gamer/streamer/youtuber or maybe even a community to test our game hosting service. We will provide you with 30-60 days for free with a game server your choice. We expect following:

• A full documentation of how the service was in quality/performance
  • Feedback on our self-made control panel (Also suggestions are really appreciated)
  • Feedback on our website (Also on our e-mails, design, grammar etc.)
  • If you have knowledge about this: Documentation of maybe exploits/security issues (not necessary)
  • An honest Trustpilot review

You can choose between one of those games:

• Minecraft
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • Conan Exiles
  • Mount & Blade Warband
  • Garry's Mod
  • Holdfast: Nations At War

For the future:
If we are really satisfied with your feedback and the test review we are looking for a maybe long-term partnership with each other. (Could be interesting for gaming communities).

If you are interested please reply to this post, send me a PM or contact me through my e-mail: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Infravider
Dominic Poppe

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

Hi, unfortunately you don't have address, company name, company number, etc.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@hzr said:

There is an imprint on his website. Guess he is a sole trader. Tax ID isn't supplied though.

Edit: While the website lists a datacenter in düsseldorf the site itself seems to be hosted by namecheap!?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Welcome to MyLoc, run as fast you can. You are welcome.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Uhm

Thanked by 1FHR
  • mkshmksh Member

@Neoon said:

Exactly, my bet was on MyLoc too. Didn't want to say it as i think there are a couple other DCs in düsseldorf also but yeah chances it's MyLoc are very very high.

• imokimok Member

@Clouvider said:
    Uhm

vider... Dom...

Uhm

Thanked by 2mksh FHR
  • mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@imok said:

@Clouvider said:
    Uhm

vider... Dom...

Uhm

Don't worry he just has infra. You have a clou ;)

• @mksh said:

@hzr said:

There is an imprint on his website. Guess he is a sole trader. Tax ID isn't supplied though.

Edit: While the website lists a datacenter in düsseldorf the site itself seems to be hosted by namecheap!?

Temporarily. Tax-ID is still in progress, waiting for the tax office. Yes, I am a solo trader business next to my normal work.

@Neoon said:

Never had any issues with MyLoc in the past. Always had great support and great performance.

Just to clarify: The whole website and panel etc. are still WIP and Infravider did not launch completely yet. It's for future to get input now.

• hzrhzr Member

mksh said: There is an imprint on his website. Guess he is a sole trader. Tax ID isn't supplied though.

>

Yes, there is an imprint. It has only a postcode and the number XXXXXX

• mkshmksh Member

@hzr said:

mksh said: There is an imprint on his website. Guess he is a sole trader. Tax ID isn't supplied though.

>

Ouch. You are right. Looked over it so fast i didn't even notice there was no address whatsoever. That imprint is very much not valid then.

• @mksh said:

@hzr said:

>

Ouch. You are right. Looked over it so fast i didn't even notice there was no address whatsoever. That imprint is very much not valid then.

Thank you, was sure I uploaded the latest update.