Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for backups? Check out BackupDragon.com (Budget backups starting at $7.50/Year) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for backups? Check out BackupDragon.com (Budget backups starting at $7.50/Year)

2»

Comments

• KuJoe said: Oh man, I've been wanting to setup a few hundred TB of ARM powered storage for a long time... I love my ARM CPUs so much! :D

Yes please. :)

Also, when you're ready to colo ARM boards, I have an ODROID-XU4 and a pair of 8TB shucked EasyStores waiting to be shipped to you. IPV6 only, 5TB monthly traffic, please! :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • sinsin Member

@KuJoe Quick question...do they Premium Storage KVM VPSes (that start at $5.99) allow you to mount a custom ISO like your regular KVM VPSes? Thank you.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@sin said:
    @KuJoe Quick question...do they Premium Storage KVM VPSes (that start at $5.99) allow you to mount a custom ISO like your regular KVM VPSes? Thank you.

They do let you select your ISO just like our regular KVM VPSs. Just open a ticket if you need a specific ISO added to our list.

Thanked by 1sin