Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation In EU Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation In EU Needed

I need EU colocation place like Bulgaria Romania, Budget is 50EUR per months, Needs be DMCA ignored!

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2018
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

For Romania @cociu your best option.

Regards, Armand

Thanked by 1CharliXCX
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

‘DMCA ignored’ in the EU?

Buahahaha.

Thanked by 1CharliXCX
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Clouvider said: ‘DMCA ignored’ in the EU?

I literally receive a dozen DMCA take down requests every day. And you know what? None of them contain an IP address, and the listed domains point to cloudflare.

I ignore those happily.

• @spectraip special deal yes colocatioon

• THANKS GUY!

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I don't do EU colo :D

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@BharatB said:

I don't do EU colo :D

My bad, sorry :S

Thanked by 1CharliXCX

@randvegeta said:

I literally receive a dozen DMCA take down requests every day. And you know what? None of them contain an IP address, and the listed domains point to cloudflare.

I ignore those happily.

I was talking about correctly issued DMCA takedown requests containing all the required details; they make you very much liable under EU law as you must only be sufficiently informed to be liable as a provider, it doesn’t matter what title is on the notice, it is valid in the EU so long as it makes you informed of the particular illegal activity.

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:

@randvegeta said:

I ignore those happily.

I was talking about correctly issued DMCA takedown requests containing all the required details; they make you very much liable under EU law as you must only be sufficiently informed to be liable as a provider, it doesn’t matter what title is on the notice, it is valid in the EU so long as it makes you informed of the particular illegal activity.

Yes indeed. I knew what you meant. Just ranting about the majority of the reports we get being completely bogus.

Even if we are the host of said websites, and they are just protected by CloudFlare, how the heck are we supposed to know which server is hosting the site without the IP address.

When we have followed up in the past, most of the websites (not hosted in the EU) were either really not hosted by us, or did not violate any HK copyright laws (which is what was applicable).

Now we require that every report explicitly provides everything we need to verify the infringement within 5 minutes. We don't do their work for them.

But generally speaking, yes you are right. The EU has strict copyright laws, and for the most part a valid DMCA report is a valid report under EU law.

Thanked by 2Clouvider CharliXCX
  • Still haven't found good colocation, just want use for reselling VPS! DMCA free

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

@CharliXCX said:
    I need EU colocation place like Bulgaria Romania, Budget is 50EUR per months, Needs be DMCA ignored!

Is The Netherlands also an option?

@CharliXCX said:
    Still haven't found good colocation, just want use for reselling VPS! DMCA free

Haha. DMCA free. Good jokes.

• qba82qba82 Member, Patron Provider

If You need DMCA free colocation, You will probably have to look outside of EU.

• cociucociu Member

CharliXCX said: CharliXCX

give me your server config and i will be happy to make you a offer.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

DMCA free or ignoring copyright notices? Because usually it won't matter if the request is sent as DMCA. As long as it is a legit DMCA takedown notice it will most likely be transferred to your respective countries copyright law (which usually prohibits infringement just the same). In the end you won't be gaining anything from this. Some providers say dmca free for marketing but they still abide their local equivalent of dmca/copyright law so you don't gain anything . If you mean don't blindly respond to dmca letters or instant takedown any reputable host will do. Maple hosting only responds to dmca notices send per post(mail) for example.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Is The Netherlands also an option?

YES

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

50 euro/month + lawyer expenses if needed, ok?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

No company will ignore DMCA (or Copyright Infringement Complaints) for you.

If there would be any company which genuinely rejects DMCAs or Copyright Infringement notices then I can bet, they will cease to exist in coming years.

So drop the idea of doing illegal stuff, there's no money in it and it will only attract trouble for you or the company/datacenter hosting your servers.

BTW, think from this point, if there would be any company which would support you spreading illegal stuff then ThePirateBay, ISOHunt, etc. major torrent trackers wouldn't close down.

The ones who advertise that they ignore DMCA, they don't. It is just a marketing gimmick.

Oh and to clarify, we had a backlash with the DMCA ignore type advertisement in the past. We made it clear, we DO NOT ignore DMCAs.

• someSguysomeSguy Member
    edited June 2018

@randvegeta said:

I ignore those happily.

I'm curious why they would mention a cloudflare IP, as that is only a reverse proxy for incoming HTTP connections and not for outbound ones?

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

Edit: Sorry mods. I see the WJ threads got closed finally. Maybe take down this one also for good measure :)