Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TAKE OVER] 4 core cpu & 100mbit unmetered network (own the hardware)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TAKE OVER] 4 core cpu & 100mbit unmetered network (own the hardware)

doughnetdoughnet Member
edited October 2013 in Offers

ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
Server specs \
1u server \
supermicro motherboard \
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3230 @ 2.66GHz \
MemTotal: 6128484 kB (DDR2) \
DRIVES \
1x 750GB Model Number: ST3750330AS \
1x 60gb Agility3 SSD Model Number: OCZ-AGILITY3 \
1x 1.5TB Model Number: ST31500341AS \

Looking to sell the hardware. I also have colocation with it @ Oplink.net colocation (Dallas). It is currently running on the cheaper plan $41.95 / month for 100mbit up/down unmetered (1AMP/1U space). I confirmed with Oplink that you can take ownership of my hardware & colo as well. I'd do a full re-install of your choice OS.

I'm looking for offers at the moment, since I am aware that this is an older system/cpu, but it definitely works & performs great. The SSD drive (for OS) greatly improves performance and the other 2 drives are good for storage (how I used it).

Hope everyone have a great rest of the day & thanks for reading my thread!

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ok so you can pm me the price you want

• MunMun Member

Can you also PM what price you are looking for?

Mun

• Same here. I'd like to know price and if you're willing to ship it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

PM me the price if you have or can get IPv6, I would be looking to take over the colo.

• Sorry for the delay on getting back to everyone. I guess I didn't setup a notify on replies. Getting back to each person.

• Reason I am getting rid of the server, my friend (lives 30 mins away) is getting 1gbit up/down with his ISP in about 30 days ... so I already built a new system to run @ his place.

• SOLD

Please close & edit topic.