Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap dedicated server with kvm?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap dedicated server with kvm?

I'm looking for something I can install Windows on. I need the most powerful server for the least amount of money. Who has them?

Comments

• LyphiardLyphiard Member, Host Rep

What's your maximum budget for this? Also, what kind of "power" are you looking for? Do you want more cores or higher single-threaded performance?

• @Lyphiard said:
    What's your maximum budget for this? Also, what kind of "power" are you looking for? Do you want more cores or higher single-threaded performance?

I'd say my maximum budget is around 75-100 dollars. I want to run as many instances of ScrapeBox as possible.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@WhackaDilly said:

@Lyphiard said:

I want to run as many instances of ScrapeBox as possible.

You gotta be kidding me. Go to HF with your spam.

• inklightinklight Member
    edited June 2018

WhackaDilly said: I need the most powerful server for the least amount of money

from

@ts001 said:

Unless anyone knows of better than this, this is probably what I'll be going with.

• @inklight said:

WhackaDilly said: I need the most powerful server for the least amount of money

from

@ts001 said:

Unless anyone knows of better than this, this is probably what I'll be going with.

Where can this be found?

• @Clouvider said:

@WhackaDilly said:

@Lyphiard said:

I want to run as many instances of ScrapeBox as possible.

You gotta be kidding me. Go to HF with your spam.

I use it mostly for scraping. Spam is worthless.

• inklightinklight Member
    edited June 2018
  • I can't find the url of what the image is referring to. Do you know what it is?

• @WhackaDilly said:
    I can't find the url of what the image is referring to. Do you know what it is?

I didn't post that pic as @ts001

• SilvestSilvest Member
    edited June 2018

What a little bit of googling can do for you...

"chicago 2660v2"

https://gthost.com/chicago-dedicated-servers/

• wavecomaswavecomas Member, Host Rep

WaveCom can offer you dedicated servers in Tallinn, Estonia. The first offer is with older CPUs and better price. The second order is with more powerful CPU's and basically the same price.

HP ProLiant BL460 G8 Server

• 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2630L 2GHz 6 Core HT
    • 64 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    • 2 x SSD INTEL S3610 200Gb
    • 1 Gbit/s network speed
    • 10 TB Traffic included
    • /29 network ( 5 usable IP addresses)
    • HPE ILO remote management
    • GLBP gateway protection
    • BGP sessions

Price: 142.50€/month 165.25 USD/month using COUPON CODE LETDEDI

ORDER HERE

HP ProLiant BL460 G8 Server v2

• 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670 2.6GHz 6 Core HT
    • 64 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    • 2 x SSD INTEL S3610 200Gb
    • 1 Gbit/s network speed
    • 10 TB Traffic included
    • /29 network ( 5 usable IP addresses)
    • HPE ILO remote management
    • GLBP gateway protection
    • BGP sessions

Price: 171€/month 198.27 USD/month using COUPON CODE LETDEDI

ORDER HERE

1 month free for semi-annual and 2 months FREE for annual orders. Discounts for quarterly orders.

We accept following payement methods: Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard), Bitcoin, PayPal, BankLink and wire transfer.

We are not re-sellers! Your servers will be accommodated in our brand new data center in Tallinn. We spared no expense when designing and constructing the new center.
    Only Schneider Electric/APC equipment has been used.

Network

Three separate fibre-optic cables, with a transmission speed of 60Gbit/s, run from the data centre to Estonia’s most important communication centres.
    Just in case, the optic cables are backed up by a network of ultra-high-speed radio links.

There are three Cisco Nexus Data Center switches in the data centre, with an expansion module in each cabinet
    that is connected to a 2 x 10 Gbit base system. The minimal speed of each client’s port is 1 Gbit/s.

WaveCom AS is connected to Gogent and Citic Telecom global networks as well as Tallinn Internet Exchange RTIX.

Electricity

Electrical power comes from two different substations that are connected to Schneider Galaxy UPS units located in separate power rooms.
    In the unlikely event that both substations should break down, a generator will take over.
    Our self-service feature enables clients to manage the power supply and to see the level of their power consumption.

Climate control

For cooling we use an innovative multi-layered Schneider system, in which the water circulated for cooling is, in turn, cooled by the outdoor temperature.

The cooling is made even more efficient by the fact that the cabinets are installed in a Schneider APC modular system. Enclosed cold air corridors are used,
    from which the server cabinets pull in cold air. The warm air is expelled behind the cabinet into a warm air corridor
    and from there it is directed out of the room for re-cooling.

Security & monitoring

Our ultramodern access system includes fingerprint and finger vein ID as well as facial recognition.
    Every possible corner is covered with digital, microwave and infrared sensors, and, with the help of facial recognition,
    the modern system makes sure that people only move in the areas of the building where they are permitted.
    The entire area is covered with an automatic gaseous fire suppression that is harmless to people and servers.
    The security system meets FBI quality assurance standards.

Our redundant monitoring system with more then 500 sensors continuously monitors humidity, dew point, temperatuure,
    airflow and every ohter component in data center. The smart monitoring robot reports any problems by phone.
    Schneider Datacenter management software can visualize the data center on a 3D map,
    which enables running "what if" analyses.

Read more about the data center: https://www.wavecom.ee/en/dc

WaveCom has been in business since 2001. We offer web hosting, cloud servers, dedicated servers, colocation and VOIP.

Customer service in English, Russian and Estonian languages.

NB! All prices exclude VAT tax!! Estonian residents will be billed with VAT20%, EU residents with valid VAT registry ID will be billed with 0 % VAT.
    All others EU residents will be billed with home country VAT.
    All non-Estonian and non-EU residents will be billed with 0% VAT.

To see the full list of WaveCom AS offers, please visit our website

More photos of our data center: https://www.wavecom.ee/en/dc

• Thanks. I'll check these out. Does anyone know of others?