Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cloud VPS/Server [ USA LOCATION ]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cloud VPS/Server [ USA LOCATION ]

Hello Friends,
I have one requirements for my website. I am running website which has around 2000 Realtime Traffic. Now to host my website I am looking for best and affordable US CLOUD VPS OR SERVER. Please suggest me some of the best cloud vps/server provider.
Present Configuration - 16 GB RAM / 08 Cores / 1TB SATA / 100TB @ 1GBPS
Preferred Location - USA
Budget ~$100

Comments

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

You may be better off getting an intro Dedicated server.

• Traffic will be the main cost here, 100TB doesnt come cheap. Try looking if you can get away with lower traffic.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

Do you really need 100TB? Your budget is too low for that.

• @GTHost said:
    Do you really need 100TB? Your budget is too low for that.

I mean to say that I am getting that much of bandwidth with my current dedicated server. :) Hope you understood!

• @teamacc said:
    Traffic will be the main cost here, 100TB doesnt come cheap. Try looking if you can get away with lower traffic.

I mean to say that I am getting that much of bandwidth with my current dedicated server. :) Hope you understood!

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Why do you need 100TB as traffic?

If your website has media content, you're better off hosting the content on a CDN. This way it will be cheaper.

Oh & you won't get 100TB in $100.

• @BlaZe said:

If your website has media content, you're better off hosting the content on a CDN. This way it will be cheaper.

Shashank bhai, I mean to say that I am getting that much of bandwidth with my current dedicated server. :) Hope you understood!

• @yogeshzade said:

@BlaZe said:

Shashank bhai, I mean to say that I am getting that much of bandwidth with my current dedicated server. :) Hope you understood!

Then go on and specify how much bw you want with your NEW dedicated server.

When you go to a car dealer you don't tell him what color your CURRENT car is, you tell him what color you want your NEW car to be.

Thanked by 1yogeshzade
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@yogeshzade said:

Then why upgrade? If you do require an upgrade then ask your current provider if they can hook you up with an upgrade.

Thanked by 1yogeshzade
  • @BlaZe said:

@yogeshzade said:

Then why upgrade? If you do require an upgrade then ask your current provider if they can hook you up with an upgrade.

I am using pre-cofigured servers from wholesale internet!