Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 1 vCore 2 GB RAM Unmetered in LA (or nearby)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 1 vCore 2 GB RAM Unmetered in LA (or nearby)

Hi, I'll host a wordpress website without database on this VPS. My DB is somewhere else in LA. I could find a lot of deals with 3 to 5 USD/mo but couldn't have all the requirements (HDD instead of SSD, far from LA, unbalanced cpu-RAM). Thanks

Comments

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Do you really need unmetered for WordPress? How much bandwidth are you actually using?

Thanked by 1azimed
  • azimedazimed Member

It's currently a third of it's usual traffic and already 3 TB / mo so it should be some 10 TB to be safe. It also aggregates content including images.

• JackHJackH Member

I think you might need to up your budget by about 2-3x (let's say $10) then @VMHaus might be able to help you.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • JackHJackH Member

HostHatch might also be able to sort some extra bandwidth on their LA 2GB package... @Abdullah?

• @azimed said:
    It's currently a third of it's usual traffic and already 3 TB / mo so it should be some 10 TB to be safe. It also aggregates content including images.

wow, quite lot for the traffic

• omelasomelas Member

maybe try some kind of cdn?

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

I'm pretty sure ITLDC has unlimited bandwidth.

• azimedazimed Member

@chocolateshirt said:

@azimed said:

wow, quite lot for the traffic

this is the traffic shown by cloudwatch, not sure what is included in

• I think you should host DB & Server in Europe if you want unlimited bandwidth. Not likely to find in Los Angeles, CA. Maybe 10Mbps unlimited. How much CPU, RAM, and storage you want?

• azimedazimed Member

@HowLowCanYouGo said:
    I think you should host DB & Server in Europe if you want unlimited bandwidth. Not likely to find in Los Angeles, CA. Maybe 10Mbps unlimited. How much CPU, RAM, and storage you want?

Thanks. That info ils un thé titlr

• 15-20M unmetered is ok?