Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] Looking for a Netflix friendly VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Request] Looking for a Netflix friendly VPS

2»

Comments

• Don't comment giving him the truth because you'll get angry messages about I'M NOT A LIAR! I GOT THE VPS FROM THIS GUY!

I'm glad more of you are providing real world information to this young guy. The sheer ignorance of people these days towards ATTEMPTING TO BYPASS GEO RESTRICTIONS (WHY ARE THESE POSTS ALLOWED?) and they're gleefully ignorant as long as ONE vps they buy works so they can still have that little bit of hope of a few dollars getting them by when there are public VPN projects using US residential ISPs that wouldn't even require money.

Oh but you called me a liar via PM. I have no obligation or willingness to assist you further except to make fun of you later on when you request a new Netflix bypassing VPS (no need to call it "friendly" as you are knowingly violating Netflix TOS/AUP)

• Also all of your posts are about wanting to bypass Netflix. You have provided nothing to the community. You're just a leech.

• zkyezzkyez Member
    edited June 2018

I never called you a liar. I called you a toxic dick. And that was after you went all crazy in my pm.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zkyez said:
    I never called you a liar. I called you a toxic dick. And that was after you went all crazy in my pm.

Ok... so now an 8 days old account is allowed to offend other users in private messages, simply because this new account should be helped by LET community to violate bypass Netflix rules.

I don't like it, but I must face the fact that @deank was right all along: The end is nigh (at least for this new account).

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Truth hurts.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

Since we can't act civil. Im going to close this before it balloons off into never never land.

Thanked by 2willie zkyez
This discussion has been closed.