Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What host is OneProvider reselling here? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What host is OneProvider reselling here?

2»

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Falzo said:

To be fair, Online.net sold on the flash sale broken hardware, where the IPMI was fucked up, and the support was not that helpfull also.

No idea if they where aware of the 10EUR dedi, that it has broken hardware, apparently the support was clueless.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Neoon said:

@Falzo said:

To be fair, Online.net sold on the flash sale broken hardware, where the IPMI was fucked up, and the support was not that helpfull also.

No idea if they where aware of the 10EUR dedi, that it has broken hardware, apparently the support was clueless.

agreed, it might be a complete online.net mess after all. I only have that one server there and maybe have simply been lucky so far. their pricing for additional IPs is a drawback anyway, so I haven't been much tempted with their last sales anyway.

@edfox afaik oneprovider is a brand of a canadian business/investor named brainstorm ... I guess they have a large contract or an special agreement about the bulk reselling and advertisement on top. dunno if and how much online.net is directly involved though.