Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

submarine and overland fiber cable map (europe)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

submarine and overland fiber cable map (europe)

robinexrobinex Member

Sorry may english not good. can you help me?
I use vpn and I want best performans which county. I look google but I dont understand. Can you help me for submarine and overland(not underwater) fiber cable map?

I use NL server. I use vpn for upload france.
My best option vpn county
NL,FR,DE,PL,NO,UK,CH but I want test more. So I want see fiber caple map.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

Comments

• What

• @robinex said:
    I use vpn and I want best performans which county. I look google but I dont understand. Can you help me for submarine and overland(not underwater) fiber cable map?

https://www.submarinecablemap.com

Thanked by 1robinex
  • Dutch traffic leaves out over either Katwijk or Groningen. From there you have either what Tyco dubbed the light rail to Germany, or Apollo to Gravelines / Cornwall. Your best bet for NL is actually London latency and speed wise. Only a small amount has actual access to TAT from Frankfurt to Amsterdam. Paris to Amsterdam likely isn't a direct path and either goes over London or directly over Apollo. That said, landing station means nothing. Carriers tend to dig hundreds of kilometers to those and transparently carry the traffic, so going by that is worth bloob.

Thanked by 1robinex
  • @mksh said:
    https://www.submarinecablemap.com/

@deank said:
    @dedotatedwam said:
    https://www.submarinecablemap.com/
    @adamluk said:

@robinex said:

thanks for link.

Anybody know not underwater?

• @florianb said:
    Dutch traffic leaves out over either Katwijk or Groningen. From there you have either what Tyco dubbed the light rail to Germany, or Apollo to Gravelines / Cornwall. Your best bet for NL is actually London latency and speed wise. Only a small amount has actual access to TAT from Frankfurt to Amsterdam. Paris to Amsterdam likely isn't a direct path and either goes over London or directly over Apollo. That said, landing station means nothing. Carriers tend to dig hundreds of kilometers to those and transparently carry the traffic, so going by that is worth bloob.

I say before my english not good. I use translate for your massage and I understand You say not work your tactic.

I ask this question for that
    I use sweeden network my speed 1-2 mb but I use norway my speed up 15-20 mb. This is interesting because neighboring countries. I think maybe fiber cable france to norway but not fiber cable france to sweeden or it is winding too for sweeden. So maybe I will check network fiber cable maps. I found my best solution network.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

Where are you from?

• AidanAidan Member

Why would that matter in the slightest?

Thanked by 1robinex
  • ehabehab Member

this is the LET providers source.

Thanked by 2jvnadr robinex
  • @nik said:
    Where are you from?

Turkey. Why important my location. I say before I use Netherland Server 1 gbits Full Dublex. And use VPN on this server for uploading to dailymotion.

Enough my answer for you?

@Aidan said:

Why would that matter in the slightest?

I say before I want see county to county networks.

Thread will be close. I use Submarine maps And find good county vpn for me. Thanks for every answerers

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@robinex said:
    Thread will be close.

Thread will not be close. You are too entertaining.

Looking glass, ping, etc are far better ways to determine who’s close to you network-wise as opposed to trying to reverse engineer the internet from a map.

• @raindog308 said:

@robinex said:
    Thread will be close.

Thread will not be close. You are too entertaining.

Looking glass, ping, etc are far better ways to determine who’s close to you network-wise as opposed to trying to reverse engineer the internet from a map.

but work for me. for example I look map and I see ireland good for me and I try I see 10-15 mb file transfer and I look italy to croatia cable submarine and I try I see 10-12 mbit.