Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap Vps under 2 dollars a month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap Vps under 2 dollars a month

spkierspkier Member
edited June 2018 in Providers

Main use of the vps is VPN either openvpn or softeither vpn

location preffered Europe
ram: min 96MB
HDD or SDD: 10GB
Unmetered bandwith or atleast a minimum of 500GB if it has no unmetered 700GB is preffered but 500 will work too
CPU: dosnt care as long as it handles openvpn or softeither fine
VPN will be used for gaming (having ports opened)

i have been looking at a few providers
Dollarhost (cheap vps for 1 dollar a month but are they supporting vpn? and what's their fair usage policy?)

Quadhost (contacted them about vpn it seems fine but any experience with them? i'm willing to wait more than 48 hours this time :) )

ipxcore: (seems limited about bandwith and dosn't meet my criteria but posted it here to let you know)

Lowendspirit: (seems fine for me but bandwith dosnt completly meet my criteria either but i found a server in norway sandefjord with 300gb monthly bandwith and a little bit better specs than i asked for )

if you have any experience with them or can recommend me another host
my max price in monthly is 2 dollars and in yearly i can go upto 15 dollars

Comments

• Aruba?

• spkierspkier Member

@pxhaxor said:
    Aruba?

tried them a few months back the support dint understand quite english but thats one thing i fix mostly all issues my self whatever time it takes and second i never got the login details and there was no where to reinstall and it took 3 hours to start a vmware...

things might have changed i can always give it a go agen :)

• @spkier aruba has reinstall option but you need to stop the vm. Also you cant expect for 1€ that you will have managed service. You got working vm all other is on you. Im with them over a year and im happy with the uptime and perfomance

• spkierspkier Member

@emtecro said:
    @spkier aruba has reinstall option but you need to stop the vm. Also you cant expect for 1€ that you will have managed service. You got working vm all other is on you. Im with them over a year and im happy with the uptime and perfomance

where in the world does it say manged?
    i hate manged but if somethign goes wrong such as i want a refund like last time i tried aruba they never replied and it went 1 month with no replies and without even a single reply like hey you have an unmaged service we cant even help you with that
    does it look like i wanna sue their services tehn?

i anyway went ahead with quadhost they seemd resonable

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

spkier said: where in the world does it say manged? i hate manged but if somethign goes wrong such as i want a refund like last time i tried aruba they never replied and it went 1 month with no replies and without even a single reply like hey you have an unmaged service we cant even help you with that does it look like i wanna sue their services tehn?

With such a behavior and acts, you will hardly find providers that willing to offer you cheap services and great offers. Nor I do see future for you in LET community.

You have been just a couple of days on LET and you already bashed publicly Wishosting for a 3$/year service because it has not being delivered in a time frame of 24h (!!!!!), you admitted that you have being rude to him in a support ticket, you have huge expectations for services even cheaper than dirty-cheap, you demand refunds for such cheap services if "something goes wrong" (according to your criteria), you complain about Aruba's support when most of LET members do have excellent experiences with them...

So, in just 2 days, you seem to be the guy that wants the moon and the sun for half a peanut and ready to bash anyone that you think cannot fulfill your great expectations...

Thanked by 2JackH andrew1995
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

@spkier said:
    Main use of the vps is VPN either openvpn or softeither vpn

location preffered Europe
    ram: min 96MB
    HDD or SDD: 10GB
    Unmetered bandwith or atleast a minimum of 500GB if it has no unmetered 700GB is preffered but 500 will work too
    CPU: dosnt care as long as it handles openvpn or softeither fine
    VPN will be used for gaming (having ports opened)

i have been looking at a few providers
    Dollarhost (cheap vps for 1 dollar a month but are they supporting vpn? and what's their fair usage policy?)

Quadhost (contacted them about vpn it seems fine but any experience with them? i'm willing to wait more than 48 hours this time :) )

ipxcore: (seems limited about bandwith and dosn't meet my criteria but posted it here to let you know)

Lowendspirit: (seems fine for me but bandwith dosnt completly meet my criteria either but i found a server in norway sandefjord with 300gb monthly bandwith and a little bit better specs than i asked for )

if you have any experience with them or can recommend me another host
    my max price in monthly is 2 dollars and in yearly i can go upto 15 dollars

Have you considered our VMH-256MB plan in UK for $15/Year. Should fit perfectly for your VPN purpose. We also run our own network with direct peering with tons of UK and EU providers over LINX & LONAP.

**Plan: VMH-256MB**  
      1x CPU Core
      256MB RAM  
      5GB NVMe Disk Space  
      1TB Bandwidth  
      10Gbps Port   
      DDoS Protected  
      1x IPv4  
      1x /64 IPv6 Block  
      1x Daily Backup Slot
      Bonsai Control Panel   
    **Price: $15 / Year **  

• I have collected some KVM VPS under 15 dollars for a year. https://k15.lowvps.cn/

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited June 2018

@spkier said:

@emtecro said:
    @spkier aruba has reinstall option but you need to stop the vm. Also you cant expect for 1€ that you will have managed service. You got working vm all other is on you. Im with them over a year and im happy with the uptime and perfomance

i hate manged but if somethign goes wrong such as i want a refund like last time i tried aruba they never replied and it went 1 month with no replies and without even a single reply like hey you have an unmaged service we cant even help you with that

Listen kid, go back to school and learn a thing or two about punctuation. While you're at it, try working on a couple of little things called 'patience' and 'civility'. If you can manage all of that, there is one more thing you could still learn - 'managing expectations'.

Once you have done all of that, and are sure about not coming off as an insufferable fool, maybe you'll find some provider out here who's willing to put up with your shenanigans for a princely sum of $2/mo.

Until then, do yourself a favor by logging out and studying for some test that you had mentioned earlier. You certainly aren't getting anywhere with that winning personality of yours at LET.

Thanked by 2andrew1995 jvnadr
  • mkshmksh Member

@K4Y5 said:

@spkier said:

@emtecro said:

Listen kid, go back to school and learn a thing or two about punctuation. While you're at it, try working on a couple of little things called 'patience' and 'civility'. If you can manage all of that, there is one more thing you could still learn - 'managing expectations'.

Once you have done all of that, and are sure about not coming off as an insufferable fool, maybe you'll find some provider out here who's willing to put up with your shenanigans for a princely sum of $2/mo.

Until then, do yourself a favor by logging out and studying for some test that you had mentioned earlier. You certainly aren't getting anywhere with that winning personality of yours at LET.

Well, he already signed up with Quadhost. What on earth could go wrong with that?

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Our VPS plan support One click "OpenVPN" install - https://dewlance.com/cheap-xenpv-vps