Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good wordpress hosting with your experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any good wordpress hosting with your experience

aaxaaaaxaa Member

Hi

I'm searching about good wordpress hosting my online visiter is 1000-2000 and day visit is 200,000 page view..

I need my visiter be online 99-100% now using VPS but I'm suffering from stop wodpress for 1-3 hour daily.

thanks guys

Comments

• What's your hosting setup looking like currently, what caching do you have implemented?

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@ElliotJ said:
    What's your hosting setup looking like currently, what caching do you have implemented?

I'm thinking about hostgator wordpress wait any good hosting

• vovlervovler Member
    edited June 2018

Don't go with the "Host-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named".

You'd rather go with SiteGround

• imokimok Member

I'm searching about good wordpress hosting my online visiter is 1000-2000 and day visit is 200,000 page view..

I was running 4x those visits on Crocweb. But you need a good caching solution.

Also look for Ramnode, they offer more resources on shared hosting.

• HxxxHxxx Member

Siteground is pretty much cancer. Nice suggestion.

Wordpress need some raw power and some serious optimization most of the time. You will pay 3 or 4 times more than what you would pay anywhere else in Siteground and the support is not even close to how good they were in the 2010-2011.

Some people say WP Engine is good, check them out.

Other suggestions / providers that have managed wordpress are:
    BigScoots and Knownhost

@vovler said:

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@vovler said:

thanks I will see it

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@imok said:

what you are using WEB HOSTING or VIRTUAL SERVERS

• imokimok Member

@aaxaa said:

@imok said:

what you are using WEB HOSTING or VIRTUAL SERVERS

The classical shared hosting. Including rsync backups (adds more I/O issues). It worked without any major issues, it could be fine and cheap for you.

The visitors are increasing so I moved to DigitalOcean with 2 servers (web + db) days ago.

• First, you need optimize source code, query, caching... And +1 for Ramnode web hosting.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

@manlivo said:
    First, you need optimize source code, query, caching... And +1 for Ramnode web hosting.

thank you for helping

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

what about bluehost I see in website of wordpress supporting them

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@vovler said:

I'm acctually quite happy with SiteGround :)

• vovlervovler Member

@Hxxx said:

I've never tried SiteGround, but I've read really good reviews, unlike HostGator.

OP doesn't seem to be into VPSs, but going with RunCloud/ServerPilot + DigitalOcean/Vultr/Linode is an easy way to setup and mantain a VPS

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@Ympker said:

I'm acctually quite happy with SiteGround :)

I want try it but hight setup price for monthly choose

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@vovler said:

@Hxxx said:

I've never tried SiteGround, but I've read really good reviews, unlike HostGator.

OP doesn't seem to be into VPSs, but going with RunCloud/ServerPilot + DigitalOcean/Vultr/Linode is an easy way to setup and mantain a VPS

Siteground is the least cancerous of the big hosts. I actually have had good experiences with their support, and the server performance isn't total trash.

@aaxaa Much better bang for your buck if you install EasyEngine on a VPS though. But if you want shared hosting, I'd say Ramnode shared plan for solid performance to price (much cheaper than even Siteground when you factor in they only do first year discounts).

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Harambe said:

@vovler said:

@Hxxx said:

Siteground is the least cancerous of the big hosts. I actually have had good experiences with their support, and the server performance isn't total trash.

@aaxaa Much better bang for your buck if you install EasyEngine on a VPS though. But if you want shared hosting, I'd say Ramnode shared plan for solid performance to price (much cheaper than even Siteground when you factor in they only do first year discounts).

Yeah their support is actually helpful and answering the phone :)

• aaxaaaaxaa Member
    edited June 2018

@Harambe said:

Now i'm using EasyEngine on a VPS but suffering form stops and hitgh load up to 70,65,08

It will not suffering form stops or suspended with hitgh pageviw and visitors ??

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@aaxaa said:

@Harambe said:

Now i'm using EasyEngine on a VPS but suffering form stops and hitgh load up to 70,65,08

It will not suffering form stops or suspended with hitgh pageviw and visitors ??

Seems like you are putting a very high load on it. Which VPS did you pick?

• @aaxaa said:
    what about bluehost I see in website of wordpress supporting them

Bluehost's support is improving, panel is improving, but it is still slow and full of limits and errors. $5 Linode VPS with centminmod is much better.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member
    edited June 2018

@FHR said:

Seems like you are putting a very high load on it. Which VPS did you pick?

Yas when My visitors up to 2000 online load up to 97.89/69.77/32.20 and I can't display website because hight visit

I'm use VPS 5GB 6CPU 140HDD using EasyEngine

load shows

• @imok said:

Can you run that load on shared hosting? No trouble? What sort of cache setup you had? Does Litespeed help?

I have shared litespeed space on Hostrush.com and it works fine, but I am nowhere near your load.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@dergelbe said:

Can you run that load on shared hosting? No trouble? What sort of cache setup you had? Does Litespeed help?

I have shared litespeed space on Hostrush.com and it works fine, but I am nowhere near your load.

I'm using plugin cache only

• vovlervovler Member

@aaxaa What caching plugin are you using?

Try changing to CyberPanel (OpenLiteSpeed), with PHP7 and LSCache as cache plugin.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member

@vovler said:
    @aaxaa What caching plugin are you using?

Try changing to CyberPanel (OpenLiteSpeed), with PHP7 and LSCache as cache plugin.

WP Super Cache

• vovlervovler Member
    edited June 2018

Install PHP7

ee stack install --php7

ee site update YOURWEBSITE.com --php7

and unistall WP Super Cache, and install Cache Enabler (you don't need to configure anything, just install and activate it) and it's much faster, according to my tests on loader.io than WP Super Cache.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member

@vovler said:
    Install PHP7

ee stack install --php7

ee site update YOURWEBSITE.com --php7

and unistall WP Super Cache, and install Cache Enabler (you don't need to configure anything, just install and activate it) and it's much faster, according to my tests on loader.io than WP Super Cache.

Thank you very much I will do it now

• imokimok Member

@dergelbe said:

@imok said:

It was running on LiteSpeed and was using W3 Total Cache. Unfortunately LSCache wasn't enabled on the server.

The problem was on concurrency if part of the cache was flushed by updating posts on high traffic. IO was consumed at 100% because there was only 5MB/s available on Crocweb. Anyway I was really impressed about that server performance. On a VPS I need nginx, 2 cores and 2GB RAM to match the PHP performance.