Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDOS Protected Dedicated Server in US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDOS Protected Dedicated Server in US

I need a DDOS protected dedicated server in the US with the following requirements:
CPU: a later model E3 or if possible E5
RAM: 32 GB or more
Bandwidth: 1Gbit/s
Disks: 2X2TB SSD in RAID1
KVM or IPMI
The server will be used for shared hosting, so I am gravitating towards a more established company that will have a real 24/7 support. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thanks!

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited June 2018

@preslavl said:
    I need a DDOS protected dedicated server in the US with the following requirements:
    KVM or IPMI
    The server will be used for shared hosting, so I am gravitating towards a more established company that will have a real 24/7 support. Any suggestions will be appreciated!
    Thanks!

@qps or @hivelocity should be able to set you up.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @K4Y5 said:

@preslavl said:
    KVM or IPMI
    Thanks!

@qps or @hivelocity should be able to set you up.

Thank you for your suggestion. DDOS protection for hivelocity is $199 USD for a mere 4Gbps and a server I am looking for is around $300 USD, so a total of $500 USD per month is too much for me. My budget is $250 - $300 USD per month.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@preslavl DDoS filtering with QuickPacket is $25 per month, and it is through Voxility, so filtering capacity is beyond 500Gbps. QuickPacket has been in business since 2003, so we are well-established and offer 24x7 support. We have multiple options available in Los Angeles, Charlotte, or Chicago. PM me and we can discuss further.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018