Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW] [KIMSUFI] New dedicated servers+ lower prices on all servers ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW] [KIMSUFI] New dedicated servers+ lower prices on all servers !

13»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

KS-4C special 4 life

• The funny thing in that is to see online.net rise their price with no upgrade and now to see OVH come with new product and price drop, thanks OVH.

Some will said "yeah but ther increases the price price with the anti-DDoS thing", ok but still better.

Thanked by 1willie
  • @ninzo59 why do people living outside of EU have to pay VAT?

• williewillie Member

ben47955 said: The funny thing in that is to see online.net rise their price with no upgrade and now to see OVH come with new product and price drop, thanks OVH.

It's weird what Online has done since server prices in EU have been crashing through the floor. I wonder if providers are finding themselves with too much hardware due to a crypto mining bubble bursting a few months ago. Of course I want CPU and GPU mining to die die die and to have not started in the first place, but if I get cheaper servers post-bubble then hey I'll take them.

• Shot2Shot2 Member

@ben47955 said:
    The funny thing in that is to see online.net rise their price with no upgrade and now to see OVH come with new product and price drop, thanks OVH.

Some will said "yeah but ther increases the price price with the anti-DDoS thing", ok but still better.

OTOH Online.net does not really compete in the same league as OVH (the latter being a junkyard overfilled with 10-y-old hardware, in essence)

(do I sound like a hater? :D)

• question is ks1 delivered with Atom D425 or N2800 my old ks1 that i get 2 months ago have N2800 so im just wondering if i order new ks1 will still get that same cpu?

• Are kimsufi servers still limited to 1 IP address?

• SAPERASAPERA Member

Everything is ok except network , btw how about VAT for non-eu customer ?

• @ninzo59 Free setup with yearly payment would be nice. :)

• YorkiSYorkiS Member

@Ninzo79

Where do you have located these first realeses GRA or RBX datacenter?

• ofitofit Member
    edited June 2018

@ninzo59 said:

@l2o88j said:
    Is there something wrong with the world$ kimsufi for france servers

https://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/order/kimsufi.xml?reference=1801sk14

They keep on loading when clicked on order

Checking

@jaypeesmith said:

@ninzo59 said:

Kimsufi new offer is about to stay (until OVH Spirit, Cloud... released). Changes oles is talking about is on SYS / OVH dedicated servers. As I said, lot of changes are coming soon :)

Cool. I was going to let me SYS box expire, in favor of another company's offerings. However, now I am intrigued. So, I guess I'll hold on for a little while longer.

Any general idea on how soon is "soon"? A month? 6 months? A year?

Soon SYS = next week :)

Hello. Have problem with order from kimsufi. Select USD WorldWide location. Press button order server and all time Loading, please wait... . (Kubuntu 18.04 Firefox/Chrome)

• sinsin Member

I've been refreshing all weekend but haven't snagged any, have the higher models in BHS ever been restocked and they just sell out in seconds?

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

@ofit said:

@ninzo59 said:

@l2o88j said:

Checking

@jaypeesmith said:

@ninzo59 said:

Kimsufi new offer is about to stay (until OVH Spirit, Cloud... released). Changes oles is talking about is on SYS / OVH dedicated servers. As I said, lot of changes are coming soon :)

Cool. I was going to let me SYS box expire, in favor of another company's offerings. However, now I am intrigued. So, I guess I'll hold on for a little while longer.

Hello. Have problem with order from kimsufi. Select USD WorldWide location. Press button order server and all time Loading, please wait... . (Kubuntu 18.04 Firefox/Chrome)

Hey, it's fixed now. Feel free to order in france now :)

@YorkiS said:

@Ninzo79

RBX

• ofitofit Member

@ninzo59 said:

@ofit said:

@ninzo59 said:

@l2o88j said:

Checking

@jaypeesmith said:

@ninzo59 said:

Hey, it's fixed now. Feel free to order in france now :)

@YorkiS said:

@Ninzo79

RBX

Now it is work fine thanks. How i can test GRA or RBX datacenter? What better for east europe Russia Ukraine Belarus?

• sinsin Member

Will you have BHS ones available? and will restock happen today? I keep reloading hoping to snag a KS-9 or KS-11 in BHS :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2018

KS1 seems to be spawned in GRA, at least today.

It appeared twice, within 30 minutes, but gone in like 2 min after you saw it.

• sinsin Member

Some of the higher ones are instock for France right now, still waiting to see if BHS comes next

• KS1 is back in stock (GRA + RBX, but GRA is kind of disappearing now and then - so I think they're slowly putting things back in stock).

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2018

Yea, it was already 8x in stock today, for short period of time.

• DoktorXDoktorX Member
    edited June 2018

I ordered ks1 today disk have more power on times 187 and my old ks1 have 36 but new server disk have 4000h lower work time so now i need to transfer all my files from one to another and cancel old and keep using server for atleast 4 mounts to null new setup fee

• ofitofit Member

May be some one know when will available KS2?? May be special link for LET users???

• NeoGenNeoGen Member

This is interesting.. in December they jacked up the price.. resulted in 5.99 for KS1 now they are offering KS1 for 3.99.. Feel a bit cheated.. quite unfair kimsufi

• elixirelixir Member

I'm assuming in the ones with "SoftRAID 2x 2TB" the 2TB+2TB drives can be used individually or is there some software / config limiting use in RAID config only?

• kbapkbap Member

Is somebody using the KS-9? How's the SSD?

• Shot2Shot2 Member

Bumping this old thread, looks like availability (in FR) of many KS models has improved...

https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml