Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameDash - We want your feedback
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GameDash - We want your feedback

CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
edited May 2018 in General

Hi everyone! We're back with an update on this project (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/129374/gaminglayer-control-panel-beta-invitation-the-all-in-one-cp-new). Since its inception we've taken it and run with it quite a bit, so our development timeline changed to match our increased scope! We've extended it to have a much cleaner and newer UI, added a host of new features and we're now powering towards a beta at the end of June. Not to mention our rebrand to our new name - GameDash!

We've also been accepted into an Irish startup incubator program, and as part of that we're doing a full market research deep dive on this product. To that end, we're looking for feedback from decision makers in hosting companies. We want to know what it is you need from a product like this so that we can make the best decisions on where to focus our time in the coming months.

If you're a hosting company and would like to give us some feedback, you can do so in 2 ways:

1 - contact us via DM on the forum or [email protected] to arrange a call. We'll sit down with you (via discord, skype, hangouts, whatever works for you) and talk about your needs. All in all, it'll take about a half hour.

2 - If you can't commit to a half hour call (or just don't want to do that) you can also fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/CcLVlwCGeFKdadNq2

For those who've applied for the beta, we are now moving towards it rapidly. We'll be contacting all of you in the near future to pass on details and get the ball rolling - expect to be getting your hands dirty with our product by the end of the coming month.

Thanked by 1MasonR

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Off topic, is it just me or did you just change your avatar?

Man, I need to stop the pills...

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2018

@deank said:

It's just you... ^.^

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@deank said:

The end is nigh..

@CConner

Looking interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanked by 1CConner
  • mkshmksh Member

@CConner said:
    1 - contact us via DM

You have a gaming related project i get that but i still think it's rude to challenge random persons to a death match. That's not how you make friends.

Thanked by 2CConner jetchirag
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

It's the Klingon way.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@mksh said:

@CConner said:
    1 - contact us via DM

You have a gaming related project i get that but i still think it's rude to challenge random persons to a death match. That's not how you make friends.

1v1 DM me. Let's go.

• mkshmksh Member

@MasonR said:

@mksh said:

@CConner said:
    1 - contact us via DM

1v1 DM me. Let's go.

Isn't it "Fkn lkr! 1v1 n00b???"?

Thanked by 1MasonR

@mksh said:

@MasonR said:

@mksh said:

@CConner said:
    1 - contact us via DM

1v1 DM me. Let's go.

n00b???

Calling someone a noob isn't that nice too :(

• mkshmksh Member

@CConner said:

@mksh said:

@MasonR said:

@mksh said:

@CConner said:
    1 - contact us via DM

1v1 DM me. Let's go.

n00b???

Calling someone a noob isn't that nice too :(

Well it's the usual context for 1v1 requests. Besides spelling it noob will instantly put you off the cool kids list. n00b is risky already but you might get some slack for being oldschool. Better use boon, b00n, nab or even bob.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys - The more feedback we get the better!