Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Storage VPS Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Storage VPS Annually

Hello.
Im looking for Cheap Storage VPS(Linux) paid annually. Preferably in EU(cheaper)

SPECS HDD(cheaper than ssd): 500GB - 1TB(although less than 500gb but good deals are fine)
RAM: 1GB is fine more is better
Port Speed: 1GBPS but 100MBPS is manageable
CPU: doesnt matter

Please be clear about if you have special rules that other hosting don't have. Thanks

Budget is $20-60.

Thanks!

Comments

• You can go for ultravps.eu and also check hostens,if you are new on hostens they will give you 30% discount,recently I saw a post 2 days before and if you are lucky you can manage to get hostens offer and with biennially plan you may get your required vps for 2 yrs in roughly 75€.

Also check Virmach.com but they have one data center only which is USA.

Also check Contabo,I had good experience with them service and customer support is great

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • Thanks! Checked their offers and all are pretty good except contabo doesnt fit my budget.

• @xreann20 said:
    Thanks! Checked their offers and all are pretty good except contabo doesnt fit my budget.

I mentioned Contabo because I had good experience with them.

• JackHJackH Member

Whilst nowhere near your budget, if you're happy with $5 per month (sometimes less upfront is more appealing), HostHatch are great :D
    I think 500GB to 1TB is tough with that budget, but I'm sure if you're patient and wait around for a bit, someone might be able to help.

• Sure do. I can adjust the budget a bit if neede :)