Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What music do you enjoy listening to? Post your favorite song(s)! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What music do you enjoy listening to? Post your favorite song(s)!

13»

Comments

• chihcherngchihcherng Veteran
    edited March 2020

Grain in Ear丨Mang Chủng | Official HD MV

Thanked by 1default
  • emgemg Veteran

A few years ago, I managed to fill in the last few holes in my collection of the Maybeck Recital Hall series. It is a 42 CD set of jazz piano solos that were recorded in the early 1990s. The audio quality of the recordings is exceptional. The performers are the greatest of their era, now mostly gone. I listen to music of all kinds, but for some reason, I decided to listen to this set at the end of last week. I started on #1, and I am up to #15. (Yeah, I may be older than all of you, but old != clueless.)

The list of albums is at the bottom of this article. Bonus points if you recognize any of the performers:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maybeck_Recital_Hall

• play! you will be love its.

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • Xue Hua Piao Piao, Bei Feng Xiao Xiao

• Thanked by 1that_guy
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited June 2020

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • @vimalware said:
    Almost everything except HipHop and Rap.

I like complete piece-of-art albums like Awolnation's 'Run' that are meant to be listened to in a single 20-30 minute stroll outdoors.

Current indoor song to sip scotch to :(ignore the crazy video, i only saw it now)

The Offspring's Smash album is best listened start to finish on a Highway drive, especially the song "Bad Habit".