Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for managed vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for managed vps

hello

i am.looking for managed vps with minimum 4gb ram
currently I am with 2gb and i am.paying around 28$

so if you guys have any offers then please let me know

Comments

• That is very cheap for a managed VPS

• lazytlazyt Member

Monthly or is that yearly?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2018

Do you need any control panel? The budget per month is ok, if it’s required to manage the os and services on VM.

• @lazyt said:
    Monthly or is that yearly?

that is monthly

• @WebProject said:
    Do you need any control panel? The budget per month is ok, if it’s required to manage the os and services on VM.

i need cpanel let.mw.know if you have something

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

What's your expectation for managed? as everyone seems to have a different definition. For $28/mo. I'm assuming setup, patching, automated backups and maybe basic monitoring.

CPanel costs $20/mo. by itself (without any volume discounts), which means you're looking for a managed server with 4GB RAM for around $8/mo. which is pretty tight.

Assuming your definition of managed matches what I posed above, I could probably do something for the $40/mo. mark (including CPanel) if you were interested.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I can offer the following for 29 € / month

CPU: 2vCores
    RAM: 4 GB
    HDD: 50 GB or 25 GB SSD

Upgrades always possible.

cPanel license inclusive
    Managed Service

• @freerangecloud said:
    What's your expectation for managed? as everyone seems to have a different definition. For $28/mo. I'm assuming setup, patching, automated backups and maybe basic

monitoring.

CPanel costs $20/mo. by itself (without any volume discounts), which means you're looking for a managed server with 4GB RAM for around $8/mo. which is pretty tight.

Assuming your definition of managed matches what I posed above, I could probably do something for the $40/mo. mark (including CPanel) if you were interested.

no i am saying that 28 $ i am paying right now and will increase the budget

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can offer the following plan:

6GB Memory

6 CPU cores

250GB HDD or 30GB SSD (cPanel minimum requirement is 20GB)

5TB Bandwidth

cPanel control panel

Xen HVM Virtualization

Daily/Weekly Offsite Backups

3 IPv4 addresses

4 IPv6 Subnet (/112)

£32 /month

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

@gamejump said:

@freerangecloud said:
    What's your expectation for managed? as everyone seems to have a different definition. For $28/mo. I'm assuming setup, patching, automated backups and maybe basic

monitoring.

no i am saying that 28 $ i am paying right now and will increase the budget

OK, gotya. Like I said I could do something fro $40/mo. out of our Winnipeg (central Canada) datacenter:

RAM: 4GB vCPU: 2 HDD: 120GB (or 80GB SSD) Bandwidth: 10TB@100mbps IPv4: 2 IPv6: /64 Virtualization: KVM CPanel Initial setup Daily automated backups (with 2 week retention time) Patching

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

Do you have a specific location that you are looking for? We can do Fremont/Los Angeles/Atlanta/Dallas to fulfill your needs for this service, depending on if you require HDD or SSD.
    Also, as others have said before, what type of managed hosting are you looking for? Backups are easily enough to setup for you, and can either be incremental, or just a backup of your data, depending on what you environment is.

Are you running a standalone website? A data dump? cPanel hosting? Do you require licensing of any type, or is your 28+ budget just for the specs, and to have an administrator available to help you setup and manage the service?

That being said, we can provide you
    4GB of RAM
    4 vCPU
    120Gb HDD or 80 GB SSD
    Xen Infrastructure (similar to KVM)
    1 server ip (more ips if needed for your service)
    In most of those locations listed above for $35 a month

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2018

I can do:

4 CPU Cores 
    4096 MB RAM 
    90 GB SSD Disk 
    4096 GB Bandwidth 
    1 IPv4 
    /64 IPv6 
    KVM 
    Linux/Windows 
    cPanel Included

for $25/mo with management included.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@freerangecloud said:
    What's your expectation for managed? as everyone seems to have a different definition. For $28/mo. I'm assuming setup, patching, automated backups and maybe basic monitoring.

cPanel costs 15 USD for VPS.

Thanked by 1RIYAD