Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could someone help me with Hetzner?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Could someone help me with Hetzner?

TatsTats Member

Hello guys..I am from India..So I tried to register with Hetzner but they asked me for identity verification..I sent them my documents and they rejected my account.. Could I do something so that they can accept my account or is there someone who would buy hetzner server for me or be kind and provide me an account? I am really low on budget and Hetzner is the only provider that provides cheap servers which are useful to me..I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member
    edited May 2018

They do not want to do business with you because you were deemed a high risk. If your first thought is "how do I bypass this" and "how can I try to hide to get around their choices against their will" I would not want you as a customer either..

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • TatsTats Member

@hzr said:
    They do not want to do business with you because you were deemed a high risk. If your first thought is "how do I bypass this" and "how can I try to hide to get around their choices against their will" I would not want you as a customer either..

I never tried to bypass or cheat them..I wanted to do business with them being legit and I sent them real documents..they still rejected my account.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The mere fact that you want to do it the dirty way vindicates their choice of refusal of service.

• williewillie Member

Nobody here can provide you a Hetzner account. Did you open a support ticket asking what the issue was with your ID and whether you can fix it?

There are some Hetzner-based hosts here (selling VPS that run on Hetzner dedis) but that may not be what you want.

• Try to send your official document written in English like your passports or driver license,...

If you send something that they can't understand then obviously they would reject it

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • I'm from India too they also email me for nation id ..and I provide "PAN CARD" front and back scan photos...

they approval my account in 24hrs,

It also depends upon which payment method you use.. if cc/dc then after submitting nation id they will approval in 24hrs, If PayPal then they will send 2nd email to PayPal email for verifying the account it will take 2 days, if Bank transfer they will ask for nation id but your account will be rejected.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Create an account with Paypal, select payment method Paypal and it should get verified soon. :)

• TatsTats Member

@abhirafor said:
    I'm from India too they also email me for nation id ..and I provide "PAN CARD" front and back scan photos...

they approval my account in 24hrs,

It also depends upon which payment method you use.. if cc/dc then after submitting nation id they will approval in 24hrs, If PayPal then they will send 2nd email to PayPal email for verifying the account it will take 2 days, if Bank transfer they will ask for nation id but your account will be rejected.

I chose PayPal but it still rejected my account..I sent them my pan card details correctly.. what should I do? Could you help me?

No?

Nobody can help you here other than giving you some advice.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • mkshmksh Member

@deank said:
    No?

This. We are not Hetzner.

Anyways have you tried asking them why they are rejecting you?

• TatsTats Member

@mksh said:

@deank said:
    No?

This. We are not Hetzner.

Anyways have you tried asking them why they are rejecting you?

Where should I ask them? At their email [email protected] or any other link or email where I can contact them? Could you please guide me? I can provide them all my legal documents if they want..thank you for your help.

Sure, send all your documents to @teamacc and he will see what he can do.

Thanked by 1Tats
  • teamaccteamacc Member

@deank said:
    Sure, send all your documents to @teamacc and he will see what he can do.

Don't make that joke after GDPR came into existance.

Am I going to a jail?

• mkshmksh Member
    edited May 2018

@Tats said:
    At their email [email protected]

Huh? How did you come to the conclusion that this email might be good for getting support? That's balls.

• teamaccteamacc Member

@deank said:
    Am I going to a jail?

Deank in prison.

"When will you be released? How long until your sentence is over?"

"THE END IS NIGH"

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited May 2018

@Tats said:

Where should I ask them? At their email [email protected] or any other link or email where I can contact them?
    Could you please guide me? I can provide them all my legal documents if they want..thank you for your help.

>

I would suggest sending an email to support and get reasons for the rejection. That can guide if the rejection can be reviewed again with additional documents.

https://www.hetzner.com/support-center

on a side fyi ... mining is not likely to the cover the cost of the server.

I, I am INNOCENT!

I, I was just trying to assist a guy in need! This is all your fault, @Tats! I hate you!

T, time to run like wind, adios muchachos!

• mkshmksh Member

@dev_vps you are boring.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@mksh said:
    @dev_vps you are boring.

I guess, it is ok since I am a typical data scientist.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • mkshmksh Member

@dev_vps said:

@mksh said:
    @dev_vps you are boring.

I guess, it is ok since I am a typical data scientist.

One more reason to not take things all that serious once in a while but i understand you. It takes lots of time and refinement to become a cynical piece of shit and there's even people who think this isn't all that much of a good thing. Oh well...

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@mksh said:

.... It takes lots of time and refinement to become a cynical piece of shit and there's even people who think this isn't all that much of a good thing. Oh well...

I totally understand ... have a good day!

• hanoihanoi Member

Instead waste a lot of your time and your mood try to save some bucks, you should choice an other provider. There are a lot of good providers in here. You willing spend money for their server and begging their mercy????

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited May 2018

@hanoi said:

>

... You willing spend money for their server and begging their mercy????

May be, the reason is this :-

@Tats said:

>

.... Is mining banned on their dedicated servers? If yes could someone suggest me an alternative service which I can use for CPU mining.

>

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/145187/hetzner-server-questions-about-mining