Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS enable for NAT drive share?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS enable for NAT drive share?

robinexrobinex Member
edited May 2018 in Help

Hi I have 2 VPS I want 1. vps drive share with NAT. 2. vps connect 1. vps shared service. How can I do this.

Or can you recommend anything for Use 1. vps disk mount in 2.vps?

VPSs windows server 2012 standart 1. vps in frace location 2. vps netherland.

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

sshfs

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • robinexrobinex Member

@TarZZ92 said:
    sshfs

thanks but I try sshfs on windows (bitvise and freesshd apps). connection very very low. I will try before on centos to windows very good but windows to windows sshfs very slow

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

robinex said: thanks but I try sshfs on windows (bitvise and freesshd apps). connection very very low. I will try before on centos to windows very good but windows to windows sshfs very slow

i use WinSSHFS (SSHFS Manager) and am easily to get way over 100Mbps) maybe its your setup? double check

• robinexrobinex Member

@TarZZ92 said:

robinex said: thanks but I try sshfs on windows (bitvise and freesshd apps). connection very very low. I will try before on centos to windows very good but windows to windows sshfs very slow

i use WinSSHFS (SSHFS Manager) and am easily to get way over 100Mbps) maybe its your setup? double check

your ssh server machine llinux or windows?
    My problem my ssh server machine windows and speed is very low. I use freesshd apps.
    SSH client not problem client machine test on ssh centos server very good speed. But windows ssh server very bad speed.

• agonyztagonyzt Member

If you don't need to access the files on the Windows server and simply want to have extra space on the Linux server, you can run Minio on your Windows server and use s3ql on the Linux server. Performance is very good and it's generally reliable (do not force unmount). If you want to access the files on the Windows machine, you might have to find another solution though!

• robinexrobinex Member

@agonyzt said:
    If you don't need to access the files on the Windows server and simply want to have extra space on the Linux server, you can run Minio on your Windows server and use s3ql on the Linux server. Performance is very good and it's generally reliable (do not force unmount). If you want to access the files on the Windows machine, you might have to find another solution though!

no my 2 server windows. I want windows to windows mount. but different location and I can not share folder on network. I try setup openssh 1. machine and sshfs 2. machine. But windows openssh file transfer speed very very slow.

I try filezilla server and mount ftp. but when access ftp file must download pc and after use. I want live stream on mount disk like nas disk

• OsatienOsatien Member

try with rclone mount over webdav or ssh or ftp